Drew Bress May Not Sign The Franchise Tender..May Sit..

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Starkravinloon, Mar 14, 2012.

1. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Baseball prices should be much lower than football.Hell,I think they play about 500 games a year,lol..

2. Roadrunner73

Roadrunner73 Well-Known Member

But with 200 million dollar payrolls, prices will still be high even with 500 games per season :)

3. Stan Smith

Stan Smith Moderator

I think the O's allow you in before the game to watch em take BP and if you can get a window view in their right field restaurant before the game its very nice. I was looking at some tickets last year for a college football game and the prices were outragous like 200 a ticket for end zone 2nd tier seats. Anyhow, talked to my cousin later in year and he went to that same game. He said he bought them there for like 40 bucks and I was like ...YOUR KIDDING ME!? :nono_h4h:

4. Roadrunner73

Roadrunner73 Well-Known Member

PSU tickets were only $60 a piece before the Sandusky crap hit the fan. No idea what they will be this season. One word of caution. If you go to PSU make sure to get your parking pass online. We got tix to Michigan 2 years ago and went prepared to pay to park. Bastards charged us $40 to park, online it's $10 or so. You need to do online like 10 days before game. We got tix 2 or 3 days before game. Oh well....

5. Stan Smith

Stan Smith Moderator

Have a friend who has PSU season tickets and he sold his 4 the week before story broke. He was pissed, he was saying he could have sold them for 350-450 a seat. Instead he was getting 75.