Drew Bress May Not Sign The Franchise Tender..May Sit..

My Mother in Law is a big Yankees fan (I wanna puke) She is 78 and has never seen the Yankees in person. I am taking her to Baltimore to see a game this September. Tickets are $52 a piece. Jacked up prices for certain "big name" teams. I feel better about it seeing what ST games charge. BTW their beer was only $6.75 last seaon. Only. Ticket price is from buying from the Orioles, not Stub Hub or some ripoff like that.

Baseball prices should be much lower than football.Hell,I think they play about 500 games a year,lol..

My Mother in Law is a big Yankees fan (I wanna puke) She is 78 and has never seen the Yankees in person. I am taking her to Baltimore to see a game this September. Tickets are $52 a piece. Jacked up prices for certain "big name" teams. I feel better about it seeing what ST games charge. BTW their beer was only $6.75 last seaon. Only. Ticket price is from buying from the Orioles, not Stub Hub or some ripoff like that.

I think the O's allow you in before the game to watch em take BP and if you can get a window view in their right field restaurant before the game its very nice. I was looking at some tickets last year for a college football game and the prices were outragous like 200 a ticket for end zone 2nd tier seats. Anyhow, talked to my cousin later in year and he went to that same game. He said he bought them there for like 40 bucks and I was like ...YOUR KIDDING ME!? :nono_h4h:

PSU tickets were only $60 a piece before the Sandusky crap hit the fan. No idea what they will be this season. One word of caution. If you go to PSU make sure to get your parking pass online. We got tix to Michigan 2 years ago and went prepared to pay to park. Bastards charged us $40 to park, online it's $10 or so. You need to do online like 10 days before game. We got tix 2 or 3 days before game. Oh well....

Roadrunner73 said:
PSU tickets were only $60 a piece before the Sandusky crap hit the fan. No idea what they will be this season. One word of caution. If you go to PSU make sure to get your parking pass online. We got tix to Michigan 2 years ago and went prepared to pay to park. Bastards charged us $40 to park, online it's $10 or so. You need to do online like 10 days before game. We got tix 2 or 3 days before game. Oh well....

Have a friend who has PSU season tickets and he sold his 4 the week before story broke. He was pissed, he was saying he could have sold them for 350-450 a seat. Instead he was getting 75.