Drive&Drive .... 70 for Straight Time

Driveforfree

TB Lurker
Credits
Drive$drive only a year? Wow and you know so much?
Let's look at you compared to us senior employees.
Let say your $18. And some change and hour ? Which will never change
8 hours for personal and holidays .. We get 10 hours
40 hours for vacation ... We get 50 hours
$25.00 for phone .... We get $50.00
All of which will never change you will never get to top rate EVER!!!!
You were not here in the good old day when we received raises and bbqs and money
On our Comdata card to take our families out to dinner. The little things that meant something.
They saw you coming for cheap labor!!! If anybody should want help on getting a contract it should be you!!!
Jerry's eating filet mignon .... How's the ramen noodles taste? You can't even afford the sloppy joes!!!

do you see me complaining about what i have or get? no so dont concern yourself lol

you still have taste of the better years in your system, when we all made $$ and were treated better, i get that. we all want that back

but i dont think the company is holding back on purpose to make a buck, thats where i think you are wrong.

we are definitely not going to get any of those perks back if we unionize, thats settling for way less plain and simple

I used to get the same things, better vacation hours, $$ raises but why?

Cause the company i used to work for was growing and making money... thats a reality

Drive$drive only a year? Wow and you know so much?
Let's look at you compared to us senior employees.
Let say your $18. And some change and hour ? Which will never change
8 hours for personal and holidays .. We get 10 hours
40 hours for vacation ... We get 50 hours
$25.00 for phone .... We get $50.00
All of which will never change you will never get to top rate EVER!!!!
You were not here in the good old day when we received raises and bbqs and money
On our Comdata card to take our families out to dinner. The little things that meant something.
They saw you coming for cheap labor!!! If anybody should want help on getting a contract it should be you!!!
Jerry's eating filet mignon .... How's the ramen noodles taste? You can't even afford the sloppy joes!!!

Hey Louie Gomes why don't you and the rest of the drivers who are pushing this wake up an smell the coffee before it's to late.

Fact # 1. If the union is voted in the company will start talks with a BLANK sheet of paper. Yes that is the truth so Lou what are you going to tell the men when they can't get a raise or maybe certain pays for stops and miles drivers goes away or maybe now it will take 20 years to get that 4th week vacation.

Fact # 2. You will have the same $ 1.00 to spend any way you choose. This will not change.

Fact # 3. Work rules will change dramatically. Lou every time your late bang letter, late again bang suspension book off too much bang letter it goes on and on.

Fact # 4. All if these special runs will become bidded so guys like Russ Denny will be moved out of their special little run where they make tons of cash.

Fact # 5. No flexibility to take care of our customers so Lou kiss AP good bye ! Bob Doty good bye WP Steve Bull say good bye to Castrol I could go on and on.

Fact # 6. If it is so bad why haven't you gone away and worked for a union carrier ? I will tell you why. YOU STAY BECAUSE NCT ISNNOT THAT BAD. YRC is going out of business and is looking for more give backs on top of the 15 % 1 week vacation plus pension freeze. ABF 7 % more give back and we only had a 5 % give back seems to me like the company is holding on.

Fact # 7. If this is voted in every driver will be paying $ 797 a year in dues. If you didn't sign a card you will have to pay an additional $ 300 to make it 1097 for the first year dues, 220 local drivers x 1097 = $ 241,340 a year that goes into 107s coffers. Why don't you ask the union what we get for this ? Job protection you say? If your EX employee like Mark Semus that got caught stealing time you might need that extra protection but me I work hard like 98 % of the drivers do and don't need a third party telling me to slow down or work a certain way. Fair days work for a fair days pay.

Fact # 8. This is worth repeating. If a union is so wonderful why haven't you left NCT and go to a union carrier ? I will tell you why because they suck period end on my rant for today.

Actually I think the only people that would be able to sue for slander would be jerry s and Brian F... Lots of stuff on here that could definitely be seen as slander and libel,

Darsky , i hope you got the names right because a lawyer could have a field day for libel and slander.

On an interwebz message board bahahahahahahahahah your a dope whos he gonna sue a driver who tells the truth an IP address ? Just more of the stupid union thinking,,,,,,,duh get a lawyer and sue a message board,,,,oh who are we sending the papers too ?? You know that dude on the interwebz who yells at people and calls them out I AM TELLING MY MOMMY !!,,,,listen you dope cant stand the heat then beat it !

On an interwebz message board bahahahahahahahahah your a dope whos he gonna sue a driver who tells the truth an IP address ? Just more of the stupid union thinking,,,,,,,duh get a lawyer and sue a message board,,,,oh who are we sending the papers too ?? You know that dude on the interwebz who yells at people and calls them out I AM TELLING MY MOMMY !!,,,,listen you dope cant stand the heat then beat it !

Darksky you are about as much a driver as I'm in management or work for the union! Have you ever heard of the National Labor Relations Board or how about Court Orders! You just keep dropping names on here buddy! If I were you I wouldn't joke about things you know nothing about! Any one of us here could be identified through a court order! So you and the rest of your management team should think before you commit to any statements on a public website!!

Dropping names ? Stating the truth ? Really ? Saying your going to start with a blank sheet of paper ? Since when can a man get sued for telling the truth about a situation ? Please explain this to me because I really want to know interwebz law !! Never once did I slander or tell a lie about what MIGHT happen if the union is voted in, think about that for a second my friend. Just like you guys spew lies about execs and what the union can get you etc etc you have zero guarantees on what the union can get nothing nada but you seem to spread those lies with no problem other that start with a blank sheet of paper and $ 1.00 the same $1.00 that you have now.

What I think,,,,,,, is when you really get down to it you know I am right and this will not be a good thing for the company or you or any other local driver, we are going to end up in a rabbit hole.

It's the truth because if the union is voted in all of these jobs will prob go to bid with a higher senior driver taking the bid so please and thank you for being silly about the truth and the law. Esp on the interwebz where you guys posted a doctored DB doc on the FB page. So please tell the men the truth all of the truth.

You don't deserve to have the better job... senior drivers do!!!! I had to put up with it! Your Only thinking of yourself....

Darsky, google libel and slander.. Name calling justifies your ignorance. GOD BLESS AMERICA that we the opportunity to make these choices

It's the truth because if the union is voted in all of these jobs will prob go to bid with a higher senior driver taking the bid so please and thank you for being silly about the truth and the law. Esp on the interwebz where you guys posted a doctored DB doc on the FB page. So please tell the men the truth all of the truth.

Now the truth comes out! You don't want to lose your dedicated run to a senior driver! I find it hard to believe that you are a driver because if you were and you attended the breakfast you would have heard JS say that they did take a bonus! But that's right however it was a prearranged bonus from the year B4!! I'll still take my bonus and why not 5 percent from each employee to! I know if that was me I would have said I make enough as it is put the bonus back I don't need it because I'm doing my part to help the company! And then they got off that subject real fast. Why I wonder! You just keep hanging on to the shirt tails of your management buddies! I'm sure they will take good care of you haven't they already! You are just a total ( not allowed to use that language on here) but I'm sure you get the picture!

Now the truth comes out! You don't want to lose your dedicated run to a senior driver! I find it hard to believe that you are a driver because if you were and you attended the breakfast you would have heard JS say that they did take a bonus! But that's right however it was a prearranged bonus from the year B4!! I'll still take my bonus and why not 5 percent from each employee to! I know if that was me I would have said I make enough as it is put the bonus back I don't need it because I'm doing my part to help the company! And then they got off that subject real fast. Why I wonder! You just keep hanging on to the shirt tails of your management buddies! I'm sure they will take good care of you haven't they already! You are just a total ( not allowed to use that language on here) but I'm sure you get the picture!

Just use the language, What can they do? Throw you out? Haha!