SAIA | DriveCam ... By Lytx

Not altogether true. I'm no fan of the camera in my face, but I've learned to deal with it, I've learned in some instances how to keep from setting it off, but I digress. I know of a personal experience another driver at my SIC had where he was able to head off a lawsuit just by telling the four wheeler that hit him, that it was all on tape. I am unsure as to how much the cameras have saved the company in settlement payouts, but I'm guessing they have already paid for themselves. And in the end, I'll deal with the camera if the company gets to keep more of it's own money.

The cameras you have are also 100x harder to set off. They aren't tied into the radar or lane deviation systems like ours are.

Well it's funny my friend, how it has been effective for those that purchased it so far, already saved several drivers from losing there job or being written up.
Ok .. I will play along. How would you propose for drivers to get your product and still protect their anonymity?

suvttV2.jpg

Is that you Smart1 ????

Here is the secret. ...place a piece of paper in front of the camera and one on the one facing you..... it disables the unit. BUT.... if you get in a accident you are screwed. ... ya better just leave it alone and be a better driver. We got them awhile ago. ...I see them in a positive way. ... making better drivers out of good drivers.

With only a little over 1700 km of paved road in Montenegro why would any company need a camera? or are you just running a scam?

Last edited by a moderator:
With only a little over 1700 km of paved road in Montenegro why would any company need a camera? or are you just running a scam?
No scam my friend, If i knew that it didn't work, i wouldn't put the risk of exposing myself as a fraud. So far, everyone i have sold to has been surprised with the results.

Here is the secret. ...place a piece of paper in front of the camera and one on the one facing you..... it disables the unit. BUT.... if you get in a accident you are screwed. ... ya better just leave it alone and be a better driver. We got them awhile ago. ...I see them in a positive way. ... making better drivers out of good drivers.
I know all the tricks. You can even google jamming devices. Let me warn those that want to mess with these cameras. You will be caught and you will be terminated. It's not worth it. Accept them because they will help you become a safer driver. Do the right thing and leave them alone.

I know all the tricks. You can even google jamming devices. Let me warn those that want to mess with these cameras. You will be caught and you will be terminated. It's not worth it. Accept them because they will help you become a safer driver. Do the right thing and leave them alone.
Unless you do it in there presence, theres no way they can prove you did anything, and no it is not a jammer.

No scam my friend, If i knew that it didn't work, i wouldn't put the risk of exposing myself as a fraud. So far, everyone i have sold to has been surprised with the results.
You must admit that having a .me paypal account and being on a forum that is in the US casts a serious shadow on your credibility.

You must admit that having a .me paypal account and being on a forum that is in the US casts a serious shadow on your credibility.
If I'm not mistaking, a PayPal acct is a secure funds transfer on both sides, in order to open an account, i would have to provide personal info, not to mention my info provided on this account, so if i were scamming, i could easily be tracked.

Using this site like that is not allowed. Do not post it again without Jeff's permission.

If I'm not mistaking, a PayPal acct is a secure funds transfer on both sides, in order to open an account, i would have to provide personal info, not to mention my info provided on this account, so if i were scamming, i could easily be tracked.
I have nothing to prove, i know what i know, you either want it or you don't, no loss no
Using this site like that is not allowed. Do not post it again without Jeff's permission.

Lytx also is capable of gps.also can record your conversations (against the federal law).at our place if the cam is set off any conversations have to be dubbed out unless involved in an accident.

Lytx also is capable of gps.also can record your conversations (against the federal law).at our place if the cam is set off any conversations have to be dubbed out unless involved in an accident.
Absolutely true, another reason why having the capability to manipulate it, is worth having.