SAIA | DriveCam ... By Lytx

Where did it say in that PM that he was a sales rep for Saia, what I read was that his favorite job "in the business" was sales rep...you should really brush up on your comprehension skills, everyone on the FedEx forum already know they SUCK!!

Train is correct, CT made a bet with another driver on the FedEx forum and he lost. The bet was that the loser would leave Truckingboards FOREVER, not just the Fedex forum....and as expected, he's not a man of his word and he refused to honor the bet. He's lost all credibility, guess that's why he's over here harassing the good people of Saia!!

No I'm over here because train and I had an agreement and like always he can't abide by the rules of that agreement. He said in pm that when he retired from saia he would tell me what he really does at Saia, that means he is not a driver. My comprehensive skills are fine maybe you should brush up on yours!!!

I was once a sales rep in my long career. I never said I was one for SAIA. Keep reaching CT. Your a disgrace for posting what should remain private. This site loses credibility when you do that. It's called PM for a reason. Now members will know what I've know for years .... Nothing is private on here. The rules should be changed to prevent your type of behavior. Your a spoiled brat that lost and now your attacking me. Keep them coming. I wear your scorn with pride.

Lol not reaching pretty sure I hit the nail on head, otherwise you wouldn't be so upset crying like a little disrespectful person you are.

No I'm over here because train and I had an agreement and like always he can't abide by the rules of that agreement. He said in pm that when he retired from saia he would tell me what he really does at Saia, that means he is not a driver. My comprehensive skills are fine maybe you should brush up on yours!!!
I told you I'm a driver but I'm also an activist against union activity. Do you not think the union is never discussed here among drivers? When it is I'm quick to shoot it down because I consider it part of my job. I want this company to grow for my fellow coworkers my friend. I will be retired but I still care. The union would only hinder growth and they need to understand that. Many of the young guys don't and I consider it my job to educate them.

I told you I'm a driver but I'm also an activist against union activity. Do you not think the union is never discussed here among drivers. When it is I'm quick to shoot it down because I consider it part of my job. I want this company to grow for my fellow coworkers my friend. I will be retired but I still care. The union would only hinder growth and they need to understand that. Many of the young guys don't and I consider it my job to educate them.

If you were a driver why would you tell me that when you retire you would tell me what you really do at Saia? Lmao You got caught and now your backpedaling.

Trust me, I know that but I just never thought he would stoop so low. It won't happen again.

Well if you wouldn't have started the name calling and acting like a little kid I probably would have let it go, but since you ran your mouth you got what was coming to you.

Well if you wouldn't have started the name calling and acting like a little kid I probably would have let it go, but since you ran your mouth you got what was coming to you.
Ok, its time to let it go. But just so you understand where I'm coming from let me say this. I thought you would honor your bet about the Charlotte decertification loss. I thought you were done, so in my mind our deal was null and void. Now that your back our deal is back. Bye CT.

Ok, its time to let it go. But just so you understand where I'm coming from let me say this. I thought you would honor your bet about the Charlotte decertification loss. I thought you were done, so in my mind our deal was null and void. Now that your back our deal is back. Bye CT.

Un till you decide to come back because you can't mind your own business. No reason to honor a bet with someone that won't honor his own bet he made with a driver he works with.

I'm speechless. It's incomprehensible how this man is so learning impaired and is still able to drive a truck.

Hahahahahahaha aahahahahahhabwhaaaaaaa...
And when he retires and tells you he actually IS a driver, you still won't believe him because you've already convinced yourself what he does....or not.

So let me get this straight. You're not even a driver?!?!
That's what he is allegedly claiming with no proof. He's got an axe to grind with me. It's personal so just ignore him he shouldn't be back. Well, if he can keep his word.

Last edited:
What difference does it make? Everyone is claiming that train is not a driver. Can't people of other professions post here?
That's not the point he's trying to make OT2001 .. He's saying I'm lying. But if you read back through my post I sent to him privately you can see I never said anything like that. He's trying to spin my words. His perception is way off which is no big deal. I accept him for what he is and it's best I keep that to myself. The drivers on the FedEx forum know the type of character he has and that's good enough for me. Over the years I've been on this site I've been called many things other than a driver so it's no big deal. It comes with the territory when your on as many social media sites as I am. I'm just glad I created other names on the other sites I'm a part of. Have a good day brother.