SAIA | Drivecam

K-Y jelly from last night. New or used. A little dab will do ya, I mean the the camera lens. Just think, they can see something in the cab, but the K-Y had distorted the lens so bad, their is no evidence to convict you with. I know this is a stretch, but hey, it's late. von.

K-Y jelly from last night. New or used. A little dab will do ya, I mean the the camera lens. Just think, they can see something in the cab, but the K-Y had distorted the lens so bad, their is no evidence to convict you with. I know this is a stretch, but hey, it's late. von.

You may want to save a little K-Y, when the boss takes your butt in his office.

You may want to save a little K-Y, when the boss takes your butt in his office.
Now that’s funny. I will say lately many of the cameras have just fallen off the windshield because of the heat and of course that triggers them. The sticky substance (tape) that holds them on the windshield just can’t handle the heat. Much like many of our drivers that have left for Old Dominion. It’s funny .... You will be just sitting on the side of the road with your brakes set and all of a sudden there goes the camera. Just dangling by the wire. Many drivers just let them dangle all day and they can really take a beating slapping back and forth against the windshield. I just get some standard box tape and tape them to the sun visor making it inoperable. That damn Texas heat is to blame.

Now that’s funny. I will say lately many of the cameras have just fallen off the windshield because of the heat and of course that triggers them. The sticky substance (tape) that holds them on the windshield just can’t handle the heat. Much like many of our drivers that have left for Old Dominion. It’s funny .... You will be just sitting on the side of the road with your brakes set and all of a sudden there goes the camera. Just dangling by the wire. Many drivers just let them dangle all day and they can really take a beating slapping back and forth against the windshield. I just get some standard box tape and tape them to the sun visor making it inoperable. That damn Texas heat is to blame.
Funny you mention it. About every 6 weeks my suction cup for my DOD 460 dash cam falls off. Little mouth moisture & stick it back up their. von.

If the camera is just dangling from the windshield “all day”...wouldn’t that be a safety violation? I’ll ask my cop friend on Monday, but I think it would be hilarious to have the company issued camera be dangling due to improper (unsafe) installation and get shut down at a scale because of it.

lol! I just flip it off now and laugh like a lunatic, probably will have to go to a sensitivity class and/or a psychiatric check up, whatever
Make sure you are paid during this class. Show up to class in a speedo & tell them @ the start of the session, you are feeling it. Don't forget to stuff something in you crotch so they really know you are feeling it. von.