DriveCam

atlfan88

TB Lurker
Credits
Just curious if anyone out there that works for a company running Drivecam. Company I work for Is rolling out a pilot with the new Drivecam that has a seperate infrared camera with facial recognition that is going to monitor if we yawn or blink .Curious if anyone out there has seen this anywhere and if they've heard any feedback on what to expect. Thanks.

yawn or blink? blinking is natural if your tired or wide awake. yawning, sheesh I yawn all day long, even after 8 hrs sleep, mostly from boredom. what next? they going to monitor what radio station you listen too? what temp you have the a/c at? how much coffee you drink while driving? if you eat while driving?

Just curious if anyone out there that works for a company running Drivecam. Company I work for Is rolling out a pilot with the new Drivecam that has a seperate infrared camera with facial recognition that is going to monitor if we yawn or blink .Curious if anyone out there has seen this anywhere and if they've heard any feedback on what to expect. Thanks.
Something that sensitive may just be susceptible to gas attack.

yawn or blink? blinking is natural if your tired or wide awake. yawning, sheesh I yawn all day long, even after 8 hrs sleep, mostly from boredom. what next? they going to monitor what radio station you listen too? what temp you have the a/c at? how much coffee you drink while driving? if you eat while driving?
To answer all your questions, YES.