FedEx Freight | Driver Appreciation Week

freightslave said:
On monday a pair of gloves was thrown at us now get to work said our ccm.
And then on Friday we had a anti union meeting put us an hour behind in the morning.
Now I would like to here from the other side.It's only fair play we heard all the cons on unions now lets hear the pros.
Not going to happen.

And mgnt would not be throwing anything at anyone if he want's to keep his job.:bicycle:

freightslave said:
And then on Friday we had a anti union meeting put us an hour behind in the morning.
Now I would like to here from the other side.It's only fair play we heard all the cons on unions now lets hear the pros.
Not going to happen.
I'm sorry to hear that. Your ccm must not be a people person. We have a group hug before our preshift meeting every day. We got an extra big hug the day we got our gloves, and we went out in the city feeling appreciated ! :jiggy:

Well oh Well, The Welcome to the greatest company in the world speech I was getting a few months ago when the buyout was announced has seem to hit a snag.Boy if I didn't know better I would think I was on another LTL companies page. It seems the loyality of some of the well wishers has faded into the path of discontent with Frt in the last week or so. Now what is the real problem? Is it growing pains or has corporate put their foot down on some rumors and some drivers with wild ideas. Makes ya wonder what WML people have to look foward too. Got any real answers?? LOL

Not sure what your replying to rookie but there are a lot of things you might read here that well, lets just say you have to consider the source. (A lot of it is done in fun) FXF is one of the best LTL companies to work for, a whole lot of people will find something to complain about no matter what is givin them. Different strokes for different folks, it may not be for everybody but I know there are a lot worse places to work.

freightslave said:
Not going to happen.
Is that what the gloves were for. They threw them at us in bundles of about ten, lucky everone still has teeth.

freightslave said:
Not going to happen.

freightslave, union talk is not allowed in the forum of non union companies.

Feel free to ask that question in the union/non union forum. That is the only place for these kind of debates.

You can find it here

Thanks