XPO | Driver Appreciation????

Dodge Ram

TB Veteran
Credits
Wow, Did I miss something or what. I thought this was driver appreciation week. I felt unappreciated as usual every day. I get back from my 13 Hr run I have the TM there to cook a greasy breakfast?? I want to go home and go to bed. Can't get pizza any more before line haul. The TM never paid Dominoes the last time it was ordered. If anything I feel insulted. Good company image. You don't pay your bill but you expect your customers to. Good Con-Way values, Oh I forgot management is exempt, They don't have any values

dodge ram said:
Wow, Did I miss something or what. I thought this was driver appreciation week. I felt unappreciated as usual every day. I get back from my 13 Hr run I have the TM there to cook a greasy breakfast?? I want to go home and go to bed. Can't get pizza any more before line haul. The TM never paid Dominoes the last time it was ordered. If anything I feel insulted. Good company image. You don't pay your bill but you expect your customers to. Good Con-Way values, Oh I forgot management is exempt, They don't have any values
Being from chicagoland,I wouldn't pay for that pizza either.Next time you want pizza.Call a chicagoland service center and we will sent you a real one.Dominoes:puke: .

gfy said:
Being from chicagoland,I wouldn't pay for that pizza either.Next time you want pizza.Call a chicagoland service center and we will sent you a real one.Dominoes:puke: .

Domino's calling it's product pizza is insult to what real pizza is... It is one of the worst I have every had.. Even the frozen stuff at the store is better..Even Dave M's Kool-aid cannot help kill the bad flavor.

good job

i think conway did a good job with driver appreciation week. we had fruit platters everyday, one day we got presents(lunch box and water bottle) and our TM personally cooked us steaks. this is the only company i have worked for that gave me a dam.n thing for driver appreciation week. i thankfull for what i got

I used to live in Hazelcrest and there was a pizza place that had a stuffed pizza. That was great pizza. I like Dominoes, I don't think it is to bad. Its better than that greasy East of Chicago pizza.Well i'm glad someone got treated good. I guess it all depends on how good your TM is

the shadow said:
Domino's calling it's product pizza is insult to what real pizza is... It is one of the worst I have every had.. Even the frozen stuff at the store is better..Even Dave M's Kool-aid cannot help kill the bad flavor.

:Cow-Pie: :Cow-Pie: man domino's really sucks the last time i got one it a piece of cardboard with a Little tomatoesauce and burnt diary product

that's pathetic. One day you might sit on the toilet and there won't be any water to flush because you TM refused to pay the bill too

dockboy said:
:Cow-Pie: :Cow-Pie: man domino's really sucks the last time i got one it a piece of cardboard with a Little tomatoesauce and burnt diary product
The last time I had that crap I was drunk at 2:30 am in FT BRAGG.

linehaul said:
i think conway did a good job with driver appreciation week. we had fruit platters everyday, one day we got presents(lunch box and water bottle) and our TM personally cooked us steaks. this is the only company i have worked for that gave me a dam.n thing for driver appreciation week. i thankfull for what i got
Hey they could of fliped us the bird and said to bad.Its better then nothing,Right.For next year I what a hug from all the service center boss I run in to..:razz:

Hey GOV

gov said:
Hey they could of fliped us the bird and said to bad.Its better then nothing,Right.For next year I what a hug from all the service center boss I run in to..:razz:
Be careful with what you wish for....some TM's as confused as they are may mistake a hug for a reach around !!!!

fisherman XJA said:
Be careful with what you wish for....some TM's as confused as they are may mistake a hug for a reach around !!!!
Is it wrong.your right that could be a new thing we will do at the yes seminar.