Driver breakfast

Unionlife, are you gonna be there cause I want to share the gift with you!!!! I feel so special that DarkMinnow cares sooooo much about me... Doubt it if he'll really say something to me tho. I think i'll bring a little fish net just in case......

Yes !! i will have a darkshine on my shoe's !! That's like saying they have pictures from your old lady giving a driver a buff job on his shine box ? So don't go saying you have pictures of anyone , that's just not right , But that's Darkshine very low person no class ? Nobody is meeting anybody so please play nice kids .. and i do think he should go it would be better entertainment ... darkshine !! will you be attending the love fest ? you can have my eggs .. What you should be thinking about is the top ten question at the meeting ? And the 1st question should be, Darkshine please stand up , you sir have all the answers for everyone so please take the meeting over .. please be advised everything in this post is a joke !! forget the meeting , time for a pay increase .. And you started darkshine, about the Pictures ... Worms don't they make good soil to grow things in? I'm so excised about the meeting , what will happen ?? It's like a TV show , to tell the truth or not ?

Riteway, you hit the nail on the head!!!! Because I no longer work there I'm pretty sure they won't let me into the meeting but I will be there to see many of my friends...kinda like a meet and greet. I hope he doesn't leave my gift at the door and cowers in the room. A personal presentation in front of my friends would be appropriate but there's nothing appropriate about his demeanor. Not sure if you're employed there or if I know you personally but please if we know each other make it a point to see me.I'll be the guy with the little fish net just in case the minnow jumps out of the bucket.

Sorry !! I can't make it , my Superpowers are need in other places .. like in the movie Brave Heart you have tried to make a change in the place that needs it .. Good luck at the door of the unknown because that is what it maybe . I must go now my troll friends are waiting , The walls can hear what they are saying ..

Unionlife, are you gonna be there cause I want to share the gift with you!!!! I feel so special that DarkMinnow cares sooooo much about me... Doubt it if he'll really say something to me tho. I think i'll bring a little fish net just in case......

Most likely! And I have a black pair of shoes that need to be shined. I figured since Dark Minnow is so concerned about everyone's shine box that I hope he brings his and has time to shine them up.