SAIA | Driver facing cameras

I don't comment much on here, I mostly read the comments, but I can't just keep quiet on this one. #1 the anonymity on this site is understandable, since this company has a strict social media policy, as do most now. I would say for you "Gearraker", you should go back through your comments and make sure you, yourself haven't violated policy now that your name has been given, and you have acknowledged it. As for the one who gave the name, if you are an actual former employee, you should know that this could cost him his job. I don't know the history between you two, and I really don't care, but it seems to me that you both seem to antagonize one another and it should stop. As for you train, you seem to have a lot of time on your hands to be able to comment on almost every thread. Not saying you are in the wrong with your comments, what I am saying is try not to look for a fight, and maybe quit trying to get people to argue with you by constantly commenting on how much of a company man you are. Your history proceeds you, and you are well aware that such conduct will get some that don't feel as if there concerns are being heard upset. You are a pot stirrer and when things get hot you mention how you were a moderator then get a moderator to handle the battle. All of you need to grow up, this is a forum for some to just get things off there chest, just let people say there piece, that's all I have to say, thank you, and have a great and blessed weekend my brothers.