ODFL | Driver Hiring At Od

They are hiring a couple of new people now in GBO, one of them is going to run team with boyfriend...I'm sure they will hire when they need someone, but right now it looks like we are doing ok without any more help..I know I am getting all the running I want...

Oh by the way, about the 53ft trailers, according to the dock and tm assistant in GBO, they are getting paid to go get these trailers and store them up on the upper level of the terminal in GBO..they are not for any rumors of addition to the T/L Division..they are going to keep that kind of small for now...and the 53ft trailers with the OD on the sides are regular p&d trailers for the freight line...so forget the rumors...and what else that you might dream up...

Shifter said
Hardway, you sure know how to tell alie...lol.lol.lol.lol....don't you know all the old timers have seen punie peacocks like you come and go for years and years....grow man...and when you got something to say, make sure it is the truth and then............................keep it to yourself...
Looks like somebody needs to take some of their own advice.