R&L | Driver pay rollback

19 an hour after 5 years!!!!! We have been trying to hire drivers for a few weeks now and when they hear 16 an hour to start they laugh and say nevermind!

19 an hour after 5 years!!!!! We have been trying to hire drivers for a few weeks now and when they hear 16 an hour to start they laugh and say nevermind!
It's the same here , they can get much better hours and work for 1 an hour more the road hauling milk

kind of sounds like dallas.dallas is the only treminal we ever go to that has an outbound safety lane.dont know what genius thought of this.it is an abuse ip[of the drivers time.its like we werent paying attention when you came in but well do on your time now.like i said know of no other termonal like this, only inbound safety lanes every where else

I talked to some team drivers in the past from Dallas. They said the evening safety lane was backing up out in the highway. Because they had 150 units coming in between 5pm & 6:30pm. This was a safety hazzard with all the units backing up. So they run half the units in the morning & the other half in the evening. Sounds like your upset, maybe they are not running the day & night amounts even ? Either way it sounds like they had to make something safer work.

We were told out west that they are no longer hiring rl drivers, only paramount drivers. we're turning away freight to not disrupt the even lanes on linehaul.

we was told that all new hires will be a position called rl combo a position that has existed for about 5 years in the rl network it pay around 16 to 17 to start but has full bidding rights so as these people get time they bid themself into full rl pay scale if they are bidding on route and have most time with rl they move from combo to that route

up here we were just told yesterday(3/4) we are looking to hire 4 t/t drivers,1 straight truck driver and 1 more s.t. in june/july..........all paramount. i too was under the impression the flex/paramount program was gone.

I emailed ask rl and word is all flex is going to be transfered to rl combo with bidding rights very soon I love this email option I got my answer in 30 minutes

I sure wish I could tell you our stories, but I know Jeff, HI JEFF! is reading these. I love the company, but we could have cleaned house on the other carriers. Now we are a joke to the other carriers. Customers tell me what the other carriers say about us.

I sure wish I could tell you our stories, but I know Jeff, HI JEFF! is reading these. I love the company, but we could have cleaned house on the other carriers. Now we are a joke to the other carriers. Customers tell me what the other carriers say about us.

if this is true they are probably jealous because we are still working and busy think about it

when other companys talk about us that just means that where doing something right, and thats getting to the others:flame: