FedEx Freight | Driver Scorecard

yep, for every screw up you earn points. you get to many and you go under review. I think it's time to retire from here and go fishing.

yep, for every screw up you earn points. you get to many and you go under review. I think it's time to retire from here and go fishing.
No more review. Reach max points and you are disqualified. Each instance is reviewed, as they occur, but no final review.

I was told by a red shirt that this B.S. that fdx will be using was developed by our associates in Hooterville. Mainly by the guys that went to the trucking rodeos. God I hope that it is not true.:17:

may have done away with the questionnaire for us to fill out....Now they ( management ) are going to rate us on how well you suck up....I'm doomed:tribehasspoken:

The knuckleheads can't hire people now, so let's fire the ones we still have!:wtflol:

Im waiting for now hiring signs on the back door of all trlrs with a sign on bonus???:shift:

Oh wait, can I take back the little shifty guy, ya don't have to know how to shift anymore!!!:LMAO:

I guess that the teachers were right, everything stays on your permanent record.:hide:
Do we now get points for our attendance points too?