Driver Support Downsizing

Jevic Police

wow driver suport disolves ? Who will represent the drivers when they have pay issues and who will ask the questions of management on the drivers behalf ? the driver will have to stop working to sit on hold for hours on end to reslove simple issues that D/S used to handle. who will monitor drivers morale ? dirty trucks ,poor hygine, inaproprite behavior,and that kind of stuff ?
Most important who gets to ask " maybe you shuold think about working someother place? I hope they find places for those people like Bill P that have given so much of themselves over the years. Its a sad day indeed if this is true . Take care of your selves and good luck in the future.
I'm still a fan.:smilie_132:

Jevic is downsizing the whole company---J3 no longer picks up Va or KY frt---all of our frt east of I-95 Benton gets-We got freight being dropped at Benton that are daily customer pick ups. Thats the way to run a company. I think maybe we own stock in Benton the way we are giving it to them.We won't be around much longer---How do we not pickup Virginia frt? Thats the east coast right? Lets ride it out!

Jevic is downsizing the whole company---J3 no longer picks up Va or KY frt---all of our frt east of I-95 Benton gets-We got freight being dropped at Benton that are daily customer pick ups. Thats the way to run a company. I think maybe we own stock in Benton the way we are giving it to them.We won't be around much longer---How do we not pickup Virginia frt? Thats the east coast right? Lets ride it out!

I'm not sure downsizing is the best term. We're tearing apart lane by lane, customer by customer and deciding whether we're making money or not. If it doesn't pay, we won't do it.

If we keep pu VA freight or any freight that doesn't pay, we won't be around. It's that simple.

As for Bill, I hope things work out, he's a good man.

Any type of representation was lost when the cut loose Charley S., after that we kind of became voice-less, Look for Bill P. on a shuttle,

coolclipswb030961pj7.gif
Driver Developement