driver training course

disturbed1

TB Lurker
Credits
i unfortunately had to take the driver training course when applying to nemf three years ago even though i had my license but no experience. i was told by the driver trainer in front of the whole class at the newburgh terminal that if we leave before three years, we have to pay them 3600.00. but if we stay even though our class did not have 25.00 per check taken out for the course, we were to recieve the 3600.00 so now i am 8 months away from completing my 3 yrs..i was told i will receive nothing so to all in the course or have friends in the course beware and i'm sure there is nothing i can do about this...is there?

i unfortunately had to take the driver training course when applying to nemf three years ago even though i had my license but no experience. i was told by the driver trainer in front of the whole class at the newburgh terminal that if we leave before three years, we have to pay them 3600.00. but if we stay even though our class did not have 25.00 per check taken out for the course, we were to recieve the 3600.00 so now i am 8 months away from completing my 3 yrs..i was told i will receive nothing so to all in the course or have friends in the course beware and i'm sure there is nothing i can do about this...is there?

Huh? Why would you get anything if you didn't pay anything?

i was told i was going to recieve the money as a reward for staying the three years. it was a verbal agreement to the entire class..if i wasnt going to recieve the money, i dont think i would have signed the contract.. but we all know nemf..everything for them and nothing for anybody else

sounds like a misunderstanding some where. i've never heard of such a thing from any company that foots the bill for training.

Well they will pay for the training if you stay with them but as far as paying them $3600 I've never heard of that. Even sign on bonuses aren't that much.

im kinda glad a driver in our class got his license and then took off .. i know they tried to go after him to get the money but he moved twice and they cant find him..good for him