Drivers agency's

Very nice looking digs. Do you have any idea how much junk I could get on that porch?

at the very least.....one washer..and one drier.....maybe even a freezer..???

Very nice Racer, how would you like to adopt a 46 yr old fat boy shuttle driver? I might mow the lawn, but thats all I'm gonna do!

then you need to work off that fat by shoveling snow, walking the dog, shooting the deer, and maybe, just maybe.....cleaning the pool...!!!

Very nice Racer, how would you like to adopt a 46 yr old fat boy shuttle driver? I might mow the lawn, but thats all I'm gonna do!

Well, there is about 4 or 5 acres of lawn. Usually start mowing in early March, and I've had to mow as late as Thanksgiving a few times. During the peak of the mowing season it can need cutting every 5 days.

How good are you with one of these?

ReelMower.png

Well, there is about 4 or 5 acres of lawn. Usually start mowing in early March, and I've had to mow as late as Thanksgiving a few times. During the peak of the mowing season it can need cutting every 5 days.

How good are you with one of these?

ReelMower.png
I don't do that sorry, I want a big fast mower, thataway I can get finished and get started on your beer and food!

then you need to work off that fat by shoveling snow, walking the dog, shooting the deer, and maybe, just maybe.....cleaning the pool...!!!

Shooting the deer don't burn calories, I would just bait the spot and sit in a stand and drink beer till bambi showed up and pop it, thats deer hunting fer ya.

GREETINGS Wolfpack and WELCOME TO TRUCKINGBOARDS!!

I'll not banter with ya and you're not a junior member by any means.
You're about as much a junior member as pro1drivel is courteous, polite and helpful. :stirthepot:
Unsure how many posts ya need to change the bit below your avatar but it can be done in User CP in My Profile or Settings.

I agree with ya on the Driver Agencies as many here in the USA are called Agencies, Services, etc.
I know of NO Temp or Driver Agency/Service that serves current (and/or ex) Union Operatives mainly because I've never been in any type of Union apart from the Union of Separatist Americans.

Thank You and CHEERS!!

Let start with Drivers agency's, they are plague in the profession, as they jeopardise our working conditions and salary.

They keep draining our working conditions and salary to the low level.

In Québec they do control about 65-70% of the market. Carriers do like-it as they don't have direct link with the Drivers. This way they cut in their cost of operation.

I think that it is about time that the goverments should regulate that area so that Drivers can work with dignity.

So here,s an article about the subject. Yes it is in french, but there's a translator tool in the right column.

Routier Revendicateur: Agences de Chauffeurs/placement

Whatsamatta boy, Diane kicking ya to the curb?
5 acres with a push mower?
Not even a dodgy drongo would pull a 3 legged stool to that counter.

Like the others stated:
NICE DIGS!!

WELL DONE Racer!!

Whatsamatta boy, Diane kicking ya to the curb?
5 acres with a push mower?
Not even a dodgy drongo would pull a 3 legged stool to that counter.

Like the others stated:
NICE DIGS!!

WELL DONE Racer!!

My wifes name is Dianna, and no she isn't leaving, I would fund her place from the money I swiped from Dads wallet, plus the parties I would throw while he was gone truckin!

Washer and dryer?

We take our laundry down to the river, beat it on the rocks, then hang it in the trees to dry.

Freezer?

Gotta have electricity for that.

We have an icebox, and go up to the nearby mountain and cut ice blocks from a glacier, then haul it down on a wagon drawn by mules, just like we have always done.

Washer and dryer?

We take our laundry down to the river, beat it on the rocks, then hang it in the trees to dry.

Freezer?

Gotta have electricity for that.

We have an icebox, and go up to the nearby mountain and cut ice blocks from a glacier, then haul it down on a wagon drawn by mules, just like we have always done.

Ok....with that information, count me out.