XPO | Drivers appreciation week

On friday, we were to have breakfast. but the DSR that does the cooking for us,( which is always great) thanks dude. was on call for possible berievment time. so we got hamburgs.and the crappy thing about it was that by the time that the l/h guys came in, nobody even cooked for them. OK lord martin was leaving, but where in the heck was the FOM? He should of had his butt in there taking over. And there is two o/b fos' who could of tried something. But what do I know. I'm just a dumb trucker!!!!
Heck wasn`t getting rid of M enough? I would think your drivers would be happier than a pig in sh.. slop over that. Why not tell Robert to order you some pizzas on tues. I`m sure he will understand!:funky:

Lets get it back on topic. No more tire advice.:1036316054:

How was everyones Driver Appreciation Week?
Good or Bad...keep spilling your guts.

I still want one of those Con-way first aid kits. Someone?

Lets get it back on topic. No more tire advice.:1036316054:

How was everyones Driver Appreciation Week?
Good or Bad...keep spilling your guts.

I still want one of those Con-way first aid kits. Someone?
I was wonderring about the tire remark, thought maybe the TM of XMP was giving out snow tires for DAW!:hysterical: DW I would give ya my first aid kit but I never got one!

The only thing that was done at our terminal all week was a cake. I'm sorry to sound ungrateful, but I don't want to come in at night to find a cake that has been half eaten and sitting out all day. Can't they do a little better than that?

There is a discount tire here and there cheapest tire for our car is 114 a tire. I aint paying that! It isnt a sports car. Its a freakin Aztek! And no, tire prices dont go up in the summer in ohio. They go up in the winter but not that much.

there's always midnight auto. lmao

Heck wasn`t getting rid of M enough? I would think your drivers would be happier than a pig in sh.. slop over that. Why not tell Robert to order you some pizzas on tues. I`m sure he will understand!:funky:
I don't see that happenin' I just hope he doesn't hold any grudges after he see's me:hide:

I sure do miss Driver Appreciation Week.

Guess I'll use the SCM's phone again to call one of those 900 numbers where I know I'll be appreciated.

We had cake and got the first aid kit deal. Got back Sat. morning and TM had Mc D's on the table! This is after viaing all night with 1hr and 1 minute of dock time all night c'mon! BTW,dockworker I am also full trucker effect! BTLS.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had cake and got the first aid kit deal. Got back Sat. morning and TM had Mc D's on the table! This is after viaing all night with 1hr and 1 minute of dock time all night c'mon! BTW,dockworker I am also full trucker effect! BTLS.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a different approach and probably a surprise coming back to your homebase and seeing food for you.

Force1 said:
BTW,dockworker I am also full trucker effect! BTLS.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF??? I'm confused. Please explain.