Central Transport | Drivers breakroom and restroom duties

Love that one H.E....Update....List removed...Not sure whats up just yet....I do find it funny that this week the wash basin we wash our hands in stopped up and over flowed all over the restroom floor....Would have flooded the whole breakroom if not for the master drain keeping it confined in the restroom....Toilets seem to keep getting stopped up with paper towels too.....Seems strange.

email for a control #. lmfao.

Another funny thing is the maintenance manager or coordinator thats in charge of getting the trucks serviced was in there snakeing out the drain of the wash basin....Word is he wasn't very happy....No let me rephrase...he was totally pissed....Very unfortunate that paper towels got inadvertently stuck in that drain. I told the guys they need to be a little more careful.

This is totally off topic but I'd like for you to know that this March 2013 has a event that happens only once in 823 years ...It has 5 Fridays....5 Saturdays...5 Sundays...This is the only time we will see this event in our lifetime...Just a bit of trivia.

Yes many people get married on those dates...like 10-10-10.....11-11-11.....12-12-12.......09-10-11.....10-11-12....11-12-13.....I should have married on leap year. That would be easy to remember.

Our terminal has one person that does everything around the terminal. He cleans bathrooms,welding,weed eating,sweeps apron daily and paints.Sorry y'all have to clean the toilets.

Our terminal has one person that does everything around the terminal. He cleans bathrooms,welding,weed eating,sweeps apron daily and paints.Sorry y'all have to clean the toilets.
Thats the way it should be everywhere...Have that a bidded position that someone chooses and let him police the slobs...At that point as I got to know the guy I would look out for him and say something to someone that spilled coffee on the floor... ie....I do anyway,,,but you get my point.

This is totally off topic but I'd like for you to know that this March 2013 has a event that happens only once in 823 years ...It has 5 Fridays....5 Saturdays...5 Sundays...This is the only time we will see this event in our lifetime...Just a bit of trivia.
driver needs a random!!!! LOL

I wonder how many people went running for the calender on that one??

The "Juice " supposed to be in Dallas this week.....Hmmmmmm.....Maybe he's bringing us some cleaning supplies....or hes gonna fire the sorry azz that started all this BS

Does anyone know this Jurssky from corporate...They call him the Juice are something like that....Im not sure how you spell his last name but hes in Dallas this week shaking things up. He seems like a nice guy. Does anyone know anything about him? I heard he may become the new S.W Vice President....Good luck with that.

If I leave a log in the bowl I leave it there so others can see just how good it felt....because they will know.....I want everyone to know when I am feeling good.....DON'T FLUSH....do the urinals only....with bleach...leave my turd alone otherwise I will tell Paul you all want him back,,,,,,the condisending bastard.