Yellow | Drivers coming to LOU from IND

KYRFO

TB Lurker
Credits
Well here it is 4 days after the phone bids. And LOU Management is claiming they still don't know who is coming into LOU from IND.

I have been able to find out that there are 2 coming from LCP, One from BUF and one from CVE.
And we (the drivers ) know these guys names and seniority dates.

However, we don't know anything, (names, seniority, etc) about the guys coming from IND. Can anyone help?

Hey KRRFO, you're a Teamster aren't you? Pick up the phone, call your Local in Louisville, and talk to your business agent. He will get you the correct info! That's why you pay union dues! Don't beg the company for basic information! If your local can't or won't provide the info, call the IBT Freight Division and ask them for the info!

Well here it is 4 days after the phone bids. And LOU Management is claiming they still don't know who is coming into LOU from IND.

I have been able to find out that there are 2 coming from LCP, One from BUF and one from CVE.
And we (the drivers ) know these guys names and seniority dates.

However, we don't know anything, (names, seniority, etc) about the guys coming from IND. Can anyone help?

rest assured they will dovetail in ahead of you:hide:

Hey KRRFO, you're a Teamster aren't you? Pick up the phone, call your Local in Louisville, and talk to your business agent. He will get you the correct info! That's why you pay union dues! Don't beg the company for basic information! If your local can't or won't provide the info, call the IBT Freight Division and ask them for the info!

Already called the union Hall.(As if that would do any good.)
I know that they will be senior to me. But as I have the time to search it out. Other drivers are curious!

Rest assured Brother you have two dyed in the wool TEAMSTERS coming at you out of LCP so buckle your chinstraps! If you've been on here for awhile you know that I can have a poison pen at times. I can't wait to get back in the truck though, I have a new found respect for my Brothers that work the slab everyday.

The two UEs coming from Indy are harmless. One with a mid to late 99 seniority (Rusty nomally only works 2-3 days a week) --and one from CF, so that's what, 2003 or so????? Call the ex-CFer "Big Chaw". If you can understand his West By God accent thru his tobacco puffed jaw, you're better than the rest of us. Like STP said-- he'll drive you crazy thru his "Logic"....(he thinks if you try to take his picture, you're stealing his soul), etc, etc......

Enjoy them-- you'll never be bored!