Yellow | Drivers contract 2019 UPS scale

Shutter Down

TB Lurker
Credits
Drivers would be making UPS scale if we had our own contract YRC is hiring non drivers to keep the scale low. Dock workers need to jump on board with the drivers or get left behind. Drivers can make or break this place so let’s get what we deserve they need us now more than ever just say:452:

Drivers would be making UPS scale if we had our own contract YRC is hiring non drivers to keep the scale low. Dock workers need to jump on board with the drivers or get left behind. Drivers can make or break this place so let’s get what we deserve they need us now more than ever just say:452:
I think you overestimate the drivers and underestimate the dock workers!

That's sexist and not politically correct these days. You're supposed to use the "gender neutral" term "spouse"! :hilarious:
how does a LGBT person refer to the partner? I really don't know and not trying to be funny....like, Hi Fred, this is my husband/wife, Steve?

how does a LGBT person refer to the partner? I really don't know and not trying to be funny....like, Hi Fred, this is my husband/wife, Steve?
It's "spouse" or "significant other" though that's only for the transgender part of that crowd. Most still say husband or wife if they're just gay/lesbian.

Of course, the young folks are different, but that's my understanding of it.