Yellow | Driver's have Upper Hand 2019

Rumor and innuendo are much more fun and imaginatively stimulating?
The owners may have changed since I last looked. Regardless, this turds leveraged to the hilt by multiple finance companies. What difference does it make? Your 15% over the past whatever years are in someone else’s bank account. $100,000 plus. The wheel on the the treadmill goes round and round. It’s one thing to drive trash when your the highest paid in the industry, it’s another when your not.

There is no team in teamsters. Retirees fight against the active over the pension. We argue what to call the give back. We go off on tangents that don't apply to the topics. The sheep will always vote yes. Those that are thinking people realize that there is a big world out there, lots of jobs, many pros and cons. No one wants to start over but when will YOU draw a real line in the sand? Bottom line is that when Master Freight was split into individual contract/ contract dates it was the beginning of the end. We can't give back enough to save this company from its own mismanagement. JUST VOTE NO.

There is no team in teamsters. Retirees fight against the active over the pension. We argue what to call the give back. We go off on tangents that don't apply to the topics. The sheep will always vote yes. Those that are thinking people realize that there is a big world out there, lots of jobs, many pros and cons. No one wants to start over but when will YOU draw a real line in the sand? Bottom line is that when Master Freight was split into individual contract/ contract dates it was the beginning of the end. We can't give back enough to save this company from its own mismanagement. JUST VOTE NO.

So let me try and understand you. You say to vote "NO" to a proposal that doesn't even exist yet at the same time that you talk about "thinking people". Huh????

The owners may have changed since I last looked. Regardless, this turds leveraged to the hilt by multiple finance companies. What difference does it make? Your 15% over the past whatever years are in someone else’s bank account. $100,000 plus. The wheel on the the treadmill goes round and round. It’s one thing to drive trash when your the highest paid in the industry, it’s another when your not.

When you get a mortgage to purchase a home don't you pay interest on the loan? Isn't that interest going to the bank/finance company? What's the difference?

They are up to something.
Company.
Teamsters.
When it's this quiet you know it won't be in our favor.
There is no way it can be.
All we can do is sit back and wait.
Anything we hear now is just gossip.
I'm tired of all of it personally.
All the talk. I usually avoid it. Everyone has an opinion on it.
All different angles have been said. That I want to hear anyways.
:emoticon digging:

They are up to something.
Company.
Teamsters.
When it's this quiet you know it won't be in our favor.
There is no way it can be.
All we can do is sit back and wait.
Anything we hear now is just gossip.
I'm tired of all of it personally.
All the talk. I usually avoid it. Everyone has an opinion on it.
All different angles have been said. That I want to hear anyways.
:emoticon digging:
To spend so much of your life in this industry, and then see it go completely off the rails. I sometimes feel as if I made a huge mistake staying in freight.
I have been reading your thoughts now for literally years. And I have admired your objectivity. What has happened to the employees of BOTH Yellow and Roadway is disgraceful. We made many sacrifices over the years, and it is easy to feel victimized. It is hard to stay positive, in an environment of negativity. But EVERYONE needs to deal in FACTS. Don't succumb to rumors and innuendo, you my friend have not. You voice of reason is very welcome and needed. Thank you!

To spend so much of your life in this industry, and then see it go completely off the rails. I sometimes feel as if I made a huge mistake staying in freight.
I have been reading your thoughts now for literally years. And I have admired your objectivity. What has happened to the employees of BOTH Yellow and Roadway is disgraceful. We made many sacrifices over the years, and it is easy to feel victimized. It is hard to stay positive, in an environment of negativity. But EVERYONE needs to deal in FACTS. Don't succumb to rumors and innuendo, you my friend have not. You voice of reason is very welcome and needed. Thank you!
Breakroom has turned into rumor room.
I cannot listen to it anymore. Not only that older guys are turning new guys cynical as they are. By spreading and speculating.
I'm glad I started when I did. All I got is they didn't like new guys cause they didn't work hard enough. Which wasn't true. Now new guys are jumping into a pile and believing. And sometimes with good cause. But when they get down to it they still should do the job. Period. Not follow certain people because that what they believe. Do what you believe.
I have faith "team" will come back with teamsters when the time comes. But it won't be what the union wants. It's what we want. I would only hope.
Thank you for the compliment.
There are alot like me out here.
It's just common sense.
Maybe a dab of wisdom. (that comes with age lol) just a dab.