DRIVERS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY! HOME DAILY W/WKENDS OFF! TOP PAY NO TOUCH/DROP AND HOOK

Discussion in 'Truck Drivers Wanted' started by Sherry, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Sherry

Sherry POWER VISION TRANSPORTATION

Power Vision Transportation is a contract service provider for FedEx and LandStar and are looking to hire multiple Class A CDL Drivers in multiple cities immediately!!!......Primarily for our Northern KY FedEx terminal in Independence KY, in N. Indianapolis FedEx terminal in Zionsville IN. We are an established company but growing leaps and bounds!!
    We are looking for the best qualified drivers to fill positions with FedEx immediately!!!! This position will have you HOME EVERY DAY WITH WEEKENDS OFF to spend with your family, with also receiving TOP PAY AND EXCELLENT BENEFITS!
    The position's we have for LandStar are OTR and will require you to be out for at least 10 days most of the time but you will also have several days home to recharge. This position is for driver's looking for a serious career in trucking and who want to make serious money.
    Most of our employees have been with us for years and we pride ourselves in keeping a honest and respectful relationship with each and every one.
    If you are looking for a positive change, please email me at sherrycaseypvt@gmail.com or give me a call at 865.335.8547.......I would love to talk to you!
    ******JOB FAIR October 17 & 18 from 9:00am-1:00pm @ 30 Cavalier Blvd. Florence KY
    ******JOB FAIR October 19 & 20 from 9:00am-1:00pm @ 6060 Wesleyan Rd Indianapolis IN
    Call for more information: 865.335.8547

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017