Holland | Drivers On Lay-off

grimreaper

caddy
Credits
Ive heard that road drivers that have been laid-off especially due to the new utility positions are going to seek a 3rd party to seek a fair resolution to what seems to be unfair labor practices.

OPPPS...., I did say the rumor thing ............ TABLE TALK GUYS.

Ive heard that road drivers that have been laid-off especially due to the new utility positions are going to seek a 3rd party to seek a fair resolution to what seems to be unfair labor practices.

IMO that would be a HUGE waste of time and money

Can't blame them for looking for a resolution to the sell-out by the union and smoke screen and lies presented by the companies. At Indy we were told we were not involved in the COO and would not be a gaining or losing terminal. Tell that to the eight open board linehaul drivers laid off during the first two phases of the UE start up. The sad thing is the labor board will say you have to exhaust the grievance procedure first.

Can't blame them for looking for a resolution to the sell-out by the union and smoke screen and lies presented by the companies. At Indy we were told we were not involved in the COO and would not be a gaining or losing terminal. Tell that to the eight open board linehaul drivers laid off during the first two phases of the UE start up. The sad thing is the labor board will say you have to exhaust the grievance procedure first.

while I agree with you about all the lies,there is no grievance that I see . I've read and reread the contract and I just don't see a violation

:stirthepot::stirthepot:damnit driver cant we even get Fathers day off!!