R&L | Drivers put on Notice

lets see i think we all drive a truck dont know about some of you guys but i been around this industry all of my life and believe me if all you wait is 20 or 30 minutes for your loads or paper work be happy

waiting is part of this type of job

quit winning or find a 9 to 5 job every trucking job out there u wait for something

Not to seem rude but your post has nothing to do with the original topic.It was about TMs and their stupidity not drivers complaining.

I think it has more to with Individual Terminal Managers trying to make there numbers look better and pad there bonus ,we have not had any such harrasment at our place

I don't know guys. It seems like a neg thread. Call it how it is but I think everyone is worried about their job. In my area no one is hiring.

Must be down there, have not posted for couple of weeks, looks as the family now has him in their pocket

LOL!!! Never. I don't pick up ::shit:: nor do I run with or associate myself with ::shit::. Glad you missed me, took some time off.... Back to work now, doing some undercover... Keep you posted.... :shades: We all have the right to know what is going on throughout the system....

Oh by the way, everyone say hi to TR, he is in Corporate this week! :loser:

LOL!!! Never. I don't pick up ::shit:: nor do I run with or associate myself with ::shit::. Glad you missed me, took some time off.... Back to work now, doing some undercover... Keep you posted.... :shades: We all have the right to know what is going on throughout the system....

Oh by the way, everyone say hi to TR, he is in Corporate this week! :loser:
Glad your back. I was starting to get bored... I enjoy reading all your great posts!!!