TForce | Drivers runs- mileage cut- A Must read

contract talks.

You need to have a talk with T251 again, he will tell you once again, why it takes the time it takes to come up with a contract from scratch. (basically)

They could afford to pay the Line Drivers the delay and work time that they deserve.

Who is dragging their feet forever?
4 months is forever???
It may seem forever but in truth its not. When you deal with a company as big as ups you better have your duck in a row and pay close attention. Cover all the bases.

There is long term cost's associated with turn's, for example, in my terminal up, north we do not have a bunk house, it is motel land for this driver, and if we make this run a meet , we have eliminated the cost of lodging. Just 1 example.

Not positive, but once you guys go union,if you do. There probably won't be anymore bunk houses. All hotels.

APO, why would just-me want to tell you about himself to you?

Maybe just-me wants his identy proteted so he/she is not retaleated against. I think if just-me wants people to know who he/she was he/she wouldn't have chosen a name like "just-me" maybe a name like HI_ I"M_JOE_BLOW_FROM_INDY_3RD_ON_THE_LIST, would help pin point it more for you.

No one has asked who you are, you'd volunteered that info so people at your own terminal know just who you are and you have admitted it here on this board that they have given you grief over the things you post. You are out of line asking just-me to expose himself/herself and if he/she knows me.

What does knowing me have anyhting to do with the price of eggs in Boston?

Most people know who I'm, what I'm about, where I work, and so on.

People's personal identies have no bearing on anything that happens on this board PERIOD
WELL SAID< MY FRIEND

Apo talks are not stalled

Just because they aren't moving quick enough for you doesn't mean they are stalled. They are progressing fine and will result in a better contract than a quickly put together affair.

Which would you prefer, a long engagement and a happy-ever-after wedding and marriage or a quick fling, a Vegas wedding and a quickie divorce?
I think they r going very good..I don't understand why everyone is in a hurry to get this done..Don't u all want the best contract u can get?? I do.

APO!!!! just me is the man that started it all in INDY. maybe you have nothing to be thankful for considering your age and when you are retireing, but some of us do. Leave the man alone he has enough on his plate , do'nt you think....:smilie_132:
Thanks my friend 4 ur support..

It may seem forever but in truth its not. When you deal with a company as big as ups you better have your duck in a row and pay close attention. Cover all the bases.

I look at it this way. FOREVER is close to about how long some of us long timers with &quot;O&quot; have been going with out, Delay pay, Overtime, Respect of seniority, Company wide rules & policy's, Proper maintanence, And just plain common sence. So in regaurds to the contract. Take your time and get it right the first time around.:1036316054:

Yeah I know its all a communist plot.
Everyone is RUSH-IN.
Yup just joking.
I'm with you all on waiting for however long it takes.
You've all got my attention,by your posts about me being in a big rush.

I'll put my calander away,and just wait for the news of a completed contract.

OK Skeeter you are a road driver,can you give me this answer?
Why is it better to do meets than turns?
Is it a safety issue?
This meanning the meet drivers don't have to drive as far as if they did turns?

AP, I can't answer for team drivers. But for single drivers like myself I prefer to be home every day. Meets allow drivers to do that instead of laying over.
I'm laying over every other night now but the first meet I'll be jumping on it.

He si setting us up to fall, when Skeeter drops the ball on his new stance on the union.....Buster and Skeeter will join forces to single handly pull the rug out from ALLL of us.....Be on your toes soldier....We gone......

Not really I just want what's best for everyone. I have always said I will go with the majority. I think that is the best way to do things instead of harboring bad feeling.

You need to have a talk with T251 again, he will tell you once again, why it takes the time it takes to come up with a contract from scratch. (basically)

They could afford to pay the Line Drivers the delay and work time that they deserve.

Who is dragging their feet forever?
4 months is forever???

Things in the Bibile took longer than that and they survived.....40 years in the desert is no easy task.....

Not really I just want what's best for everyone. I have always said I will go with the majority. I think that is the best way to do things instead of harboring bad feeling.

well yer a big man there skeet, skeet.....I really think that is all any of us want....To go to work and feel sercure and compensated for what we do...The days of being respected are far and few between but money talks and I can hang with that.....

well yer a big man there skeet, skeet.....I really think that is all any of us want....To go to work and feel sercure and compensated for what we do...The days of being respected are far and few between but money talks and I can hang with that.....

Well after all that is what work is for . Or was I mislead? You have alot too learn my young padawan....:biglaugh: :biglaugh: