Driving for Friendlys

What do they do Stan, I ain't ever heard of them, but ****, that don't mean anything.

Thats good money and OT after 8 is awesome, I wish we had it after 8, I would make a killing!!!

What do they do Stan, I ain't ever heard of them, but ****, that don't mean anything.

Thats good money and OT after 8 is awesome, I wish we had it after 8, I would make a killing!!!

They have resturants all over, at least here they do. Big in ice cream too. Thats sold in stores too.

The gig is out one day and you might be staying over in a hotel. Then home next day, always in most cases. The money does sound attractive. I'm sure there is more but thats all I have at this moment.

I think they are based out of Michigan but are all over in various states.

http://friendlys.com/

They have resturants all over, at least here they do. Big in ice cream too. Thats sold in stores too.

The gig is out one day and you might be staying over in a hotel. Then home next day, always in most cases. The money does sound attractive. I'm sure there is more but thats all I have at this moment.

I think they are based out of Michigan but are all over in various states.

Friendly’s - Where Ice Cream Makes the Meal

Based in [FONT=Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, sans-serif]Wilbraham, Massachusetts. The restaurants are awesome. Use to eat at the one on 30 in Lancaster when I did my over night run. Took the wife there on our honeymoon in Lancaster and she loved it and took the kid there a few times when we went to Day out with Thomas. For some odd reason, they skipped the western half of PA and jumped into eastern OH.
[/FONT]
Never heard what is like to work for them though, although I do know a few years ago they had some financial issues filed bankruptcy in 2011(Chapter 11)
Friendly's Files For Bankruptcy - Forbes

Centerville Rd. Kids love that place.
Is there a Kmart on Centerville rd? That sounds so familiar. I think that is where the Wing Zone that I delivered to use to be. I use to hit the Friendly's right at the end of the 30 bypass, by WaWa.

Damn, I might apply for that and re-locate, my step daughter graduates soon, I can move, sounds like a heck of a deal!

My company ever expands out that way, I'll be the first one to transfer, LOL. I was serious thinking of applying for jobs out there when I was on vacation out there in 2011. Even if we put a yard in Harrisburg, I would transfer, LOL.

Is there a Kmart on Centerville rd? That sounds so familiar. I think that is where the Wing Zone that I delivered to use to be. I use to hit the Friendly's right at the end of the 30 bypass, by WaWa.

Okay, your right. There is one at the end of 30 & centerville rd. The one on 30 has the malls, dutch wonderland, wawas. Centerville rd has a Giant, strip mall, Dutch Apple Dinner Theater, Loxelys Resturant.

My company ever expands out that way, I'll be the first one to transfer, LOL. I was serious thinking of applying for jobs out there when I was on vacation out there in 2011. Even if we put a yard in Harrisburg, I would transfer, LOL.

There you go! Ha

Okay, your right. There is one at the end of 30 & centerville rd. The one on 30 has the malls, dutch wonderland, wawas. Centerville rd has a Giant, strip mall, Dutch Apple Dinner Theater, Loxelys Resturant.

I swear there was a Wing Zone on Centerville next to Kmart.