ODFL | Drop and hook pay at meet and turns

gomer2969

CB Rambo Heavyweight Champion
Credits
We had our quarterly safety meeting a few weeks ago and was told we're going to start getting the drop and hooks paid at our meet points. It's been posted in dispatch so I know it's done deal now. I haven't noticed it being brought up on here so I wondered if anyone else had been told about it?

Yes. I heard from drivers before management. Apparently they gotta figure out how to account for the drop / hooks at meet & turns in the BLU before we can move on with it. So, we're in limbo for now ...

Yes. I heard from drivers before management. Apparently they gotta figure out how to account for the drop / hooks at meet & turns in the BLU before we can move on with it. So, we're in limbo for now ...
They're having us add them on the arrival as extra drop and hooks at the end of the day until the system is updated and accepts them.

They're having us add them on the arrival as extra drop and hooks at the end of the day until the system is updated and accepts them.
Go with flat 15minute or half hour drop regardless of trailers. Same for hooks, go with longer drop and hook compensation for triples, problem solved!

We had our quarterly safety meeting a few weeks ago and was told we're going to start getting the drop and hooks paid at our meet points. It's been posted in dispatch so I know it's done deal now. I haven't noticed it being brought up on here so I wondered if anyone else had been told about it?
I relayed this information to another driver that does a meet and turn. He’s checking with management tomorrow. No one here knows about it. Thanks for the heads up.

Most drivers don't know about it. Some management doesn't know about it - at varying terminals. I don't know where the disconnect comes from. Poor communication. There still isn't any poster or notification at our terminal about the changes so drivers can collect their money.

Just heard about this right here and now. We had meetings late this week in ATL and it may have been brought up but I didn’t make it to any meetings