DROP EVERYTHING!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

CNN: Special Counsel Robert Mueller has filed first charges in Russia investigation

CNN is reporting that the first charges have been filed and approved by a grand jury in Washington, D.C. Special counsel Mueller is on the move.

The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.

A spokesman for the special counsel's office declined to comment.
    Things are moving.

On Friday, top lawyers who are helping to lead the Mueller probe, including veteran prosecutor Andrew Weissmann, were seen entering the court room at the DC federal court where the grand jury meets to hear testimony in the Russia investigation.
    Reporters present saw a flurry of activity at the grand jury room, but officials made no announcements.

It’s Friday!

canaryinthemine likes this.
  2. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

I guess he's moving quickly to protect himself and others...because he is on his way out very soon.....It's unbelievable what he does anyways.....I think if it was a court of law he'd be thrown out for being actually tied to those involved...he wouldn't be able to be on the case.

kantgetryte likes this.
  3. Bart

Bart Well-Known Member

4. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

Odd tha only CNN is running this story

5. canaryinthemine

canaryinthemine Retirement....The Job I Was Born To Have!

Looks like Mr. Mueller means business. He's presented the charges to ,I believe, the First Circuit Court,....and the court has agreed the evidence is chargeable and has released a sealed indictment.

And.....Donald Trump Junior has yet to testify,....to either Mr. Mueller, or the Congressional committee....

To tell the truth,....I hate this. I lived through the Nixon-Watergate scandal, and saw how it divided the nation. Nixon fired Special Prosecutor Archibald Cox,...when Mr. Cox's investigation led too closely to the President's office. "Saturday Night Massacre.."

Partisan politics at the time tried to defame Mr. Cox,....his family,...love life...associates. Virulent defense of President Nixon led to fistfights and riots in the street. When John Dean testified in the Senate,.....he was smeared all throughout the right-wing media.

I guess we'll see if history repeats itself, and Mr. Trump tries to fire Mr. Mueller.........

The only....."redeeming"....thing about Watergate and Nixon's resignation,........is that all the crimes were committed by Americans, ...against Americans......for the pettiest of reasons.

This one is about foreigners trying to hijack our country.

20_yrs_2_go and Magoo like this.
  6. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

It's not like we haven't hijacked countless countries ourselves, what goes around comes around.

7. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

I guess we will see what months of investigation and millions of dollars have gotten.

8. canaryinthemine

Front page news on both the Tribune-Review and the Post-Gazette......just checked...New York Times also. And Washington Post. And USA Today. Haven't looked on the national news shows yet,....but I suspect they are reporting it, too.

Just checked the BBC. Story has reached across the "pond". Not reported in Pravda yet, but below the fold, they have an interesting story headlined ; "Putin Beats Trump"...........Al Jazeera is breaking the story, too.

Faux News online just broke the story.

Deutsche Zeitung has the story above the fold. So does the Wall Street Journal.

Magoo likes this.
  9. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Wrong. Trump Junior already testified in front of Congress.
    You can keep saying this false statement all you want, but it still don't make it true. Actually, it's a lie.

What you really hate is that your party has the dirty hands and it's coming out one fact at a time. They kept pushing a lie for over a year, and as it turns out, they are the guilty party.
    Yep......suddenly your party isn't interested in this Russian issue anymore.

jimmy g and kantgetryte like this.
  10. Northern Flash

The networks and rags that have been pushing over 90% negative stories related to Trump, might as well save their breath and ink, because they have zero credibility.

11. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

OH boy even Breitbart News has it on the front page of the web site.
    Therefore it must be true :couch:

Its reported that an arrest will come Monday.
    I bet there is a lot of people consulting with their attorneys this week end.

12. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I'm not....

:1sm364jumpbed::17142:

Big Dave likes this.
  13. 20_yrs_2_go

20_yrs_2_go Well-Known Member

The accused have to testify first
    At that point we will know who's going to get a orange jump suit soon

Magoo likes this.
  14. Northern Flash

The Obama gang should head for the fitting room asap.
    With Hillary's big ass, she might be allowed to just wear one of her regular pant suits with the sleeves cut off.

15. SuperCourse

SuperCourse WHO IS JOHN GALT?

It's Podesta's brother.

Rastus likes this.
  16. canaryinthemine

Donald Trump Junior met with staffers and select members of the Senate Intelligence Committee and gave a statement on September 29, 2017. He has not testified in front of the full Senate panel in an open hearing under oath.

Big Difference.

Magoo and 20_yrs_2_go like this.
  17. canaryinthemine

Frankly I don't care which party or politician has been colluding with Russia. I consider that a treasonous act to consort with foreign nationals to affect the outcome of our democratic process for elections,.....and when someone.....Anyone,....puts Party politics above the well-being of our Nation,....I hope that person pays the full penalty of the law.

Magoo likes this.
  18. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

IF- and i do mean Giant IF- any of this comes from an illegally produced DNC/ Russian made fake dossier, then any convictions will be appealled and probably overturned. Mueller and Comey were in the FBI then. The legal teem is Fruit of the Poisoned Tree.

Northern Flash and Rastus like this.
  19. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Same Russian woman attorney in that meeting that put together Uranium One. More Fruit of the Poisoned Tree.

Rastus likes this.
  20. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

I heard it's going to be John podesta and Lois Lerner.

SuperCourse likes this.