DROP EVERYTHING!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

The answer is yes. And if you lie on your campaign forms like Hillary did, and use your lawyer to launder (cleans your connection) from the money, that is a crime.
    And she will be punished.

jimmy g likes this.
  2. Northern Flash

His information is so bad, outdated, and inaccurate, that it's pathetic.

3. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Honestly, we both doubt it......

Not in this world, anyway.....

4. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Doesn’t matter. He’s a professional deflector. And good at it.

5. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Tucker Carlson summed it up:

"If you're looking for a summary of all this, here's the one-sentence Cliff Note to the whole affair: The chairman of one major presidential campaign colluded with the brother of the chairman of the other major presidential campaign to enrich themselves by secretly advancing the interests of a foreign adversary," Carlson said. "That happened. That's the swamp they told you needed to be drained."

It’s on the FoxNews website, under Insider ‘We’re not intimidated’. The podesta group is threatening to sue him for quoting the indictment. Won’t let me copy the link.

6. kantgetryte

kantgetryte Well-Known Member

Yea,guess you got us! We Conserves just want to spent money earmarked for Global warming and Save the Lemmings! I do remember Slick Willie and a cigar was involved what did that cost him? And wasn't Auntie Hillary trying to load items from the WH that didn't belong to them? Rambling on,you guys should wake the hell up the loading dock lawyers your hanging out with are embarrassing you

jimmy g likes this.
  7. Northern Flash

He's kind of like the only person to have ever made my ignore list. After reading 6 paragraphs of drivel, I ask myself why I just wasted my time......... again.
    :regretful:

Definitely a natural born deflector and what I call "willfully ignorant.". Never a negative word about a Democrat.

jimmy g likes this.
  8. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Whooa whooa hold on there partner.
    Trump is the money laundered and don;t your forget it

9. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

So,.... Manafort is being charged, basically, with lying and tax evasion from 2006-2012. Normally fines, and no jail.

Papawhatadoo is pleading guilty of one charge of lying. Misdemeanor, virtually never jail. Wow! What an investigation.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/453244/manafort-indictment-no-signs-trump-russia-collusion

From President Trump’s perspective, the indictment is a boon from which he can claim that the special counsel has no actionable collusion case. It appears to reaffirm former FBI director James Comey’s multiple assurances that Trump is not a suspect. And, to the extent it looks like an attempt to play prosecutorial hardball with Manafort, the president can continue to portray himself as the victim of a witch hunt.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/453244/manafort-indictment-no-signs-trump-russia-collusion

Northern Flash and Rastus like this.
  10. Magoo

Money laundering and acting as a unregistered foreign agent. Consiracy against the USA.

I heard today as to why not do the registration as a foreign agent process.
    Do you know why they don't like to do that?

Because the money they move must be reported, where it came from where it went .
    So if Manafort received 75 million where did it go?
    Money laundering and racketeering go hand in hand.
    I'm thinking a heavy duty sentence in the big house alongside the worst, not the white collar federal facilitys with tennis courts.

11. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Doesn’t effect the current Prez. Mueller doesn’t have authority to look for crimes. He’s supposed to be investigating a specific list of crimes given, per the law. Hint: he wasn’t given any...

Northern Flash, Keepingon and Rastus like this.
  12. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

This whole Russia thing is a joke. I can't believe people who promote this load of crap are stupid enough to believe it.

Special counsel and there's a FBI process crime and tax evasion, neither have anything to do with a campaign.

13. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

I think that they're praying that he'll sing on another crime to cop a deal.

14. Magoo

I heard he can go wherever it leads him.
    Thats why Trump was bitching about Mueller looking into his finances.
    :438: Like telling the cop looking for your dope, don't look in the glove box!

15. Magoo

Yes but no kidding if he gets convicted of money laundering and conspiracy against the US he can spend the rest of his life doing hard time.
    So yeah thats real incentive.
    I'm sure Trumps people will convey a pardon in the offering but could he get away with it and will Manafort take the chance he can?

16. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

He wasn't given parameters, and yes, was told no limits. However, the actual law that governs Special Prosecutors specifically limits him to only look at the specific crime he was appointed to. Here's the good part: they didn't name one crime. Not a single one.

Northern Flash likes this.
  17. Magoo

Like Ken Starr did?

18. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

He had anappointed mandate. Mueller doesn't.

19. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Starr was appointed by law to investigste Clinton's federal crime of lying under oath to a Grand Jury. He had no prosecutstorial power. He reported to Congress.

Mueller was appointed by an acting Attorney General,, under a law (I think) expired in 1999. He is supposed to have a specific crime to investigate, and he doesn't.

The Office of the Independent Counsel is not to be confused with the U.S. Office of Special Counsel(OSC) which is a permanent independent federal investigative and prosecutorial agency whose basic legislative authority come from three federal statutes, the Civil Service Reform Act, the Whistleblower Protection Act, and the Hatch Act.

It should also not be confused with the "independent counsel" who is appointed by the Attorney General pursuant to 28 Code of Federal Regulations 600.1.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Office_of_the_Independent_Counsel

Northern Flash likes this.
  20. Northern Flash

Yep. Clear proof that this long drawn out investigation produced absolutely nothing on Trump, just as James Comey had said.

It looks like the big bad prosecutor, Meuller, found two ham sandwiches that he could indict. What a waste of time and money.
    It has been a distraction away from the Govt. getting the people's work done, and worked to keep the focus off the real Russian collusion........ between Bill, Hillary, Obama, and the Russians.
    Now it's time to ratchet up the heat on the crooked Democrats that have been colluding with Russia.