FedEx Freight | drug testing att; management.

Luckyman

TB Lurker
Credits
I would like to know.?? If all of our operations supervisors and service centers managers and road and city dispatchers all have to take random drug testing like the drivers have to seems to me that alot of screw ups are because of the people we work for are in controll of everything we do 99 % of the time .dont ask question,dont say why. dont say you cant find the place.call you in to work early only to find out that there is no equipment to use ,no trucks ,no mt trailers for pick ups .do as i say not what i do .hello da. if you go out with the boys after work and have a couple of drinks ha ha lol how does that effect your decision making through out the day ,chouices most of the mangers at my barn sound like car salesman fefx is a good company but some are careless and thats the story to my buddy one way

Luckyman said:
I would like to know.?? If all of our operations supervisors and service centers managers and road and city dispatchers all have to take random drug testing like the drivers have to seems to me that alot of screw ups are because of the people we work for are in controll of everything we do 99 % of the time .dont ask question,dont say why. dont say you cant find the place.call you in to work early only to find out that there is no equipment to use ,no trucks ,no mt trailers for pick ups .do as i say not what i do .hello da. if you go out with the boys after work and have a couple of drinks ha ha lol how does that effect your decision making through out the day ,chouices most of the mangers at my barn sound like car salesman fefx is a good company but some are careless and thats the story to my buddy one way

100% all employees..... computer picks 'em. Our salesman had to go 5 times running.

Just so.....

Nobody

I say good !
Everybody goes !
But I must say I never have seen any management go by us.

I got popped 3 times in 5 days for a drug test, of course, I do act pretty goofy most of the time so that may have moved me up the list.. Ask Jason in STL-Hub about my singing... lol

roog

nobody said:
100% all employees..... computer picks 'em. Our salesman had to go 5 times running.

Just so.....

Nobody
I am not sure how it works in the east, but in the west the drug pool consists of drivers because the Federal DOT requires it.

Supervisors are not tested and I do not believe sales reps are tested because they do not fall under DOT rules and regulations.

I might add some probably should be tested when I see their actions.