ABF | Drugs found at ABF's Indy Barn

Thanks for posting this sheath, but....

Wow could they be any worse at writing a story. Is it at the abf terminal or is it at bluff road and 465?
Did they spot the upack near 465 and bluff? at a warehouse in that area? was it at the terminal? or did the reporter just look up two roads within 20 miles of the terminal? What about the folks shipping it. Did they use bogus info? It had to be spotted somewhere. That stuff doesn't just appear on a upack.
All questions that should have been answered in the first paragraph.
And to think I watch this station in the morning for my news.
Guess I will have to dial into the gossip grapevine to get my answers.
Oh and STOP CALLING IT A WAREHOUSE!!! thank you.

Ours is a warehouse. We warehouse furniture, treadmills, generators (lots of them right now), snow throwers (more of them coming soon) as well as big white boxes with U-Pack logos all over them.

The Pittsburgh, Pa. terminal had a big drug bust about a year ago. Swat team in the yard . Facility evacuated. News crew , either by design or incompetence, just missed putting ABF's logo in the video picture several times. They didn't do the standard blurring of the logo because , I guess, even blurred it would be recognizable. In the aftermath, the Steward there had to get ABF to adopt a procedure in case of illegal activity involving outsiders on ABF property. There were some problems concerning employee safety. ( the Steward in PGH. a great guy. Smart. Did a good job. ) Keep your eyes open , gentlemen. Due to the very nature of the U-Pack program, unscrupulous people will take advantage of the privacy of the purported "customer" as regards to everything loaded in front of the bulkhead, or in the big white boxes. I'm sure we've shipped more than our share of contraband in that program. Be vigilant!

Good Grief! I forgot about that! And I have no sense of smell due to years of dealing with management............