Estes | Drunk Thread! JUST FOR FUN

After reading about pulaski I think Ill break the seal on this bottle of Johnny Walker Black and raise a toast to the good men and woman that lost their jobs.

Well. I'm going to break tradition here. Consumed to much on vaca this week. Just want to throw the hand up and salute the the guys and gals in Pulaski.Sorry LegShot for breaking the circle.:bowdown:

Had 10 beers before I got in the car and my wife drove me to the bar. I had about 6-8 more with friends and came home for a couple more ! Gotta love a good rainy Sunday!

Does your wife have a sister?? DAMMIT BOY!! She is understanding as hell to drive your drunk a$$ to a bar to boot!

Had 10 beers before I got in the car and my wife drove me to the bar. I had about 6-8 more with friends and came home for a couple more ! Gotta love a good rainy Sunday!

Been drinking since noon.... Numerous beers, and Ezra Brooks Whiskey... Several shots....

Lucky for me, my wife does not drink... Love having the built in designated driver! :TR10driving03: My computer keeps blowing up, three hard drives in four months, and the smartest computer guy in the area can't figure out why... ( he was IT guy for Parters Healthcare, third largest network in the northeast) I am tired as ::shit::, starting over again and again!
Also... My wife found a durex condom package on the kitchen table today under some stuff, and was PISSSED!!:Flame-On: I had no idea where it came from. I just sat here all day, like the guy on the show COPS, with a car full of drugs, and said " I don't know where that came from" If it was a sick joke, jokes usually come with a punchline... No TEE HEES here today. I don't usually lock my doors, so it's time to get a hidden cam.... Any suggestions out there for a motion detection hidden cam that runs and records to the computer? Nice to be back to TB! Legshot :loser:

Been drinking since noon.... Numerous beers, and Ezra Brooks Whiskey... Several shots....

Lucky for me, my wife does not drink... Love having the built in designated driver! :TR10driving03: My computer keeps blowing up, three hard drives in four months, and the smartest computer guy in the area can't figure out why... ( he was IT guy for Parters Healthcare, third largest network in the northeast) I am tired as ::shit::, starting over again and again!
Also... My wife found a durex condom package on the kitchen table today under some stuff, and was PISSSED!!:Flame-On: I had no idea where it came from. I just sat here all day, like the guy on the show COPS, with a car full of drugs, and said " I don't know where that came from" If it was a sick joke, jokes usually come with a punchline... No TEE HEES here today. I don't usually lock my doors, so it's time to get a hidden cam.... Any suggestions out there for a motion detection hidden cam that runs and records to the computer? Nice to be back to TB! Legshot :loser:

Good to see ya back Legshot.

You might consider backin' off on the Ezra though Legshot. Might be gettin' a littile on the keyboard. Some of these things can take the liquor and some can't. Just a thought.

sorry about the "package" I'll clean up better next time [or not use one] lol

Beers

4 TO 5 BEERS DOWN. PIZZA MAN WAS LEAVING THE HOUSE AGAIN WHEN I GOT HOME BUT I COULDNT FIND ANY PIZZA MY GIRLFREIND SAID HE FORGOT PIZZA AND WOULD BE BACK WITH IT:nutkick::nutkick::nutkick:

Got back from Newburgh, NY too late.. Slept all day.. 6 deep on the Miller Lite by myself playing on Truckingboards.. I could be a looser.. Although, after the past few weekends, I now live vicariously through myself.. Yeah buddy.. Great thread..

Unfortunately my wife just realized that although I have been working around the yard this evening, and talking with the neighbors......I am also 16 beers into a 30 pack. Gonna be a long weekend!:guiness:

Only on my 4th Coors Light. Can't be drunk.. must just be tired or intrigued by these posts because I just did something really stupid. Was reading the posts while smoking a fire safe cigarette in my left hand and then lit up another {FSC} in my right hand. Can't wait 'til tomorrow, the big 4th of July. I'll be drunker than sh*t by noon. I'll probably light one M-80 in my left hand and forget about it and then light another in my right hand. Oh well hands are over rated anyways.

Been a while since this thread made it to the top.
Been hittin' on Norwegian vodka all weekend. Cleaner than an 11 hour delivery window!
I think I am up to twelve drinks !!!
YEEEE HAAA!!!

Labor day

LABOR DAY COMING UP SOON. HOPE TO SEE A LOT OF POST ON THIS THREAD. WE ALL WORK HARD SO WE DESERVE TO PUT A FEW BACK. KIND OF EARLY BUT HAPPY LABOR DAY TO ALL. A SMART MAN ONCE SAID:DRINK NO BEER BEFORE ITS TIME, ITS TIME::biglaugh::eck13::eck13:

16 beers while working outside around the house. Cant wait til it gets light out to see how I did!!!! Dinner still on the stove....grumpy wife in bed! Think i'll have just one more!:biglaugh:

16 beers while working outside around the house. Cant wait til it gets light out to see how I did!!!! Dinner still on the stove....grumpy wife in bed! Think i'll have just one more!:biglaugh:

3 beers, five vodka shots..

Nobody EVER wants to wake up "grumpy"!:Flame-On: