Estes | Drunk Thread! JUST FOR FUN

Been a while since this thread made it to the top.
Been hittin' on Norwegian vodka all weekend. Cleaner than an 11 hour delivery window!
I think I am up to twelve drinks !!!
YEEEE HAAA!!!

Who wrote this???? Why can't I black out a bad day at work this easily???:clap::shift:

LOVE DRUNK PEOPLE

A man and his wife were awakened at 3:00 am by a loud pounding on the door. The man gets up and goes to the door where a drunken stranger, standing in the pouring rain, is asking for a push.

"Not a chance," says the husband, "it is 3:00 in the morning!"
He slams the door and returns to bed.

"Who was that?" asked his wife.

"Just some drunk guy asking for a push," he answers.

"Did you help him?" she asks.

"No, I did not, it is 3:00 in the morning and it is pouring rain out there!"

"Well, you have a short memory," says his wife. "Can't you remember about three months ago when we broke down, and those two guys helped us? I think you should help him, and you should be ashamed of yourself!"

The man does as he is told, gets dressed, and goes out into the pounding rain.

He calls out into the dark, "Hello, are you still there?"

"Yes," comes back the answer.

"Do you still need a push?" calls out the husband.

"Yes, please!" comes the reply from the dark..

"Where are you?" asks the husband.

"Over here on the swing," replied the drunk.

Bunch o' beer, trying to figure out how much my property taxes will go up because of uninformed voters. Luckily, I've drank enough that I dont care. It will be more fun to listen to the "YES" voters ***** about there taxes going up and dont have a clue why!!!!!!!:nutkick:

Have we forgotten the rules of this thread??? State what you have had to drink.... If nothing.... no sober people allowed....

PS three beers, two vodka and acia v8 mix!!!! YEAAAA!

:TR10driving03:

Back to the top. Any truckingboards members here at Pauls on the river in Helen Ga btw. Just asking

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me just say, the women are drinking 32oz draft beers and the the guys are drinking the pssy stuff.

32oz draft beers! My wife will only drink a pony beer so she doesn't have to pee so much.