Yellow | DS's Driver Traning

Toxic

TB Veteran
Credits
DS I hope all is going well with your road training. I hear the next thing to do is head to some mountains. When you head up to the gap that will be ok. But when you come off that mountain (fancy gap) PLEASE... PLEASE...do not come here and tell it. Because some of the clowns here will let you have it. :) You can PM me and I will know what you went through.....Only I will know what you went through.....My Teamster Brother...

PS If a clown tells you to knock it out of gear when you are empty... DON'T DO IT...... Take it easy........................

PSS :) This post was my 300th post.... Arent you the lucky one???? :)

Toxic said:
DS I hope all is going well with your road training. I hear the next thing to do is head to some mountains. When you head up to the gap that will be ok. But when you come off that mountain (fancy gap) PLEASE... PLEASE...do not come here and tell it. Because some of the clowns here will let you have it. :) You can PM me and I will know what you went through.....Only I will know what you went through.....My Teamster Brother...

PS If a clown tells you to knock it out of gear when you are empty... DON'T DO IT...... Take it easy........................

PSS :) This post was my 300th post.... Arent you the lucky one???? :)
I'll have to wait a week before I hit the "dynamite trail". We got Smith System training this comming week. Happy 300th, there Toxic. DS.

:)

Docksteward said:
I'll have to wait a week before I hit the "dynamite trail". We got Smith System training this comming week. Happy 300th, there Toxic. DS.
Maybe the 3 musketeers wont see this thread and leave us alone LOL :)

brutus said:
d.s have fun on flat top and fancy gap there a blast.
I heard that!! Toxic is going to give me some pointers this Saturday in the parking lot at RDWY!! Down shifting, stab breaking, etc!! I can't wait. DS.

Wellll

Docksteward said:
I heard that!! Toxic is going to give me some pointers this Saturday in the parking lot at RDWY!! Down shifting, stab breaking, etc!! I can't wait. DS.
We will use the Yellow Employee parking lot just to be safe....:hysterical: :hysterical:

Toxic said:
We will use the Yellow Employee parking lot just to be safe....
Speaking of.......how come the Yellow employees get to use that parking lot?? When Scott S. "closed off" the yard, we had to walk all the way across the lot to get to IB. They get to park right next to the dock and don't have to go though security searches and scan badges to go through the gate!! :realmad: I feel like we are being jerked around jumping through all of these hoops for RDWY. DS.

I bet

Docksteward said:
Speaking of.......how come the Yellow employees get to use that parking lot?? When Scott S. "closed off" the yard, we had to walk all the way across the lot to get to IB. They get to park right next to the dock and don't have to go though security searches and scan badges to go through the gate!! :realmad: I feel like we are being jerked around jumping through all of these hoops for RDWY. DS.
I bet it is because they are honest, hard working, loyal, trustworthy, employees!!! :shades:

Toxic said:
I bet it is because they are honest, hard working, loyal, trustworthy, employees!!! :shades:
That I don't doubt. But we don't have to be treated as criminals or potential "terrorists" sneaking in dirty bombs or stealing freight. We come in and move freight.........that's it. I guess I'm just feeling insecure about comming in and doing my job!!:Flame-On: DS.