Due to reasons beyond my control...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Dick Dastardly

Dick Dastardly Drat, Double Drat, and Triple Drat!

Forgive me if I don't understand how a self proclaimed man of God can like such a thing. Sorry to come down so hard on you Jimmy but you insulted me questioning my character

2. Dick Dastardly

As an Atheist I would never wish someone to be murdered. As an American I'm appalled someone would wish the President to be assassinated.

3. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I went back to #4, and DID like that. Thought you meant the post above, meaning referring to something different. So I apologize to you for offending you on this one.

Do I wish Obama dead? No, just resigned. I responded to a joke. In actuality tho- I DO expect him to be martyred by the Dems. Once they've used him up as their puppet- I can see them offing him so they can pass laws- 'because Obama would want it'. Personally, I see him as an enemy of the Constitution- therefore an enemy of mine. I see him as AN Anti-Christ- but probably not THE Anti-Christ.... I have no love for those against our God-Given Freedoms. a wild attacking animal attacking our children would be hunted and shot for the sake of our safety. Suprises me daily that no one has him yet. But- no- it won't be me.... got that- Secret Service? NOT me! . I do believe the World would be better off without him in power tho! Less Unrest for sure!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2014
  4. dcmilkwagon

dcmilkwagon Armed, not a victim

Yeah, yours too............

5. dcmilkwagon

Did I wish it? No, because then he would be a martyr, you all worship him enough already...........All I asked is if someone shot him. Presidents day is to honor and remember PAST Presidents. NOT current dictators.

6. mud

mud Wonderin'

No, your post #4, " Celebrate? Did someone kill the bastard?"

7. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

The only case discussed on these boards ad-nausim by Mags and CCX over an unarmed black kid and stand your ground was Zimmerman. You didn't mention any other case by name either. I perceive you as a bait and switch guy who would use whatever it takes so you can belittle others...

8. dcmilkwagon

Again, DID I WISH IT???????????? It was a question.

9. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

Your the guy who kicked the vending machine over a half "moon pie".... Then, turn around asking for a refund with $6000 damage laying on the floor.
    My Uncle Fester always hated the marshmallow center...said it was "Satin, inside a perfect crust"

10. mud

mud Wonderin'

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2014
  11. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Noodles send you that?

I stand with Rand, and his suit.....

12. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

If you are playing 'guilt' on me- I'm a work in progress. I TRY to become more like Christ daily, but never said I'm without flaw, so don't go there. All still sin- there are none without. I hide nothing. I strive for better and pray for my forgiveness and to not put myself in such positions as I have. But don't get between my kids and their safety or i'll do things I will regret later in trying to save them. Obama is a threat to every child in the USA. They are born a hundred thousand bucks in debt and with less Liberty than our Constitution guarantees. I want to defeat him personally, not physically. If that makes you feel special that I sin- oh well... guess I'll have to try harder to shape up!

If Hitler were coming with his Gestapo to arrest my kids, I'd have to struggle as to not wish him out of power too. Same goes for Barry and his goons.... George Washington was more of a Man of God than anyone in US history. yet he believed he was acting in self defense. Just sayin...

Jesus said when they come to arrest you because of Him- go to prison in peace. That's a tough one to live up to.... I strive to live like Peaceful Paul the Apostle. Am making progress, actually. Sometimes slip back to being like Feisty Peter- cutting off Centurian's ears.... Forgive me, please...

13. Guardrail

Guardrail Super Moderator Staff Member

What an asinine statement. What does being an atheist have to do with wishing someone murdered? That was a rhetorical question, nothing.

Guardrail

14. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Anyone that tries to compare two different cases as though the details are the same, would have to be a simpleton or have some other motive.

Victim-hood? Race-baiting?

15. Northern Flash

Ya, how silly of us. We try to evaluate the details versus looking at the skin color.

16. Northern Flash

[Truckdriver79] As an Atheist I would never wish someone to be murdered. As an American I'm appalled someone would wish the President to be assassinated.

I'd be willing to bet that you loved the movie and the hatred spewed, calling for the death of Bush. Of course, I'd never expect you to admit it though. Hypocrisy runs deep with you Libs.

17. Northern Flash

Obama and his policies are a threat to every citizen in this Country. But since some aren't affected yet, they choose to keep their head in the sand. Look at BarryCare, Barry has lost a lot of his "lovers" since BarryCare is now digging into their pockets also. Until it affects them personally, they won't wake up.

18. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

In deference to T79's (one) correct post- I've removed my 'like' of post 4. I was wrong to like it.

Think we'll see a 'lynching' retraction?

19. Dick Dastardly

Sure. I'll retract it. I believe it is a dangerous law for anyone regardless of color.

20. Dick Dastardly

Because if an Atheist wouldn't wish it a Christian certainly shouldn't. You dont always think before you type do you? Sometimes you have to read the entire context of a conversation to understand a post.