Holland | Dugan Coming Back?

MIKEEEEE said:
YO..

ps; 2631 when did RSEL have red and white tractors?????
They didn't. I said I would enjoy seeing a red & white Red Star truck pass me on the highway. By that I had pictured in my mind a red tractor & white trailer with the red star logo.

yo 2631.....

when you hooked up the second trailer to one of the old road commodes at suffern and took off for indian castle in the snow, you knew you were driving a truck....

db...

cream and orange did'nt start 'til about 85 or so......

red star had no junk in the road fleet until after i left in '87.....

mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

red and white trucks

Mikeeeee,when we had our work stoppage in the mid 90's RSEL had put in a order with FORD for 25 to 50 city tractors,Red star in there great ways decide to cancel the order,then changed there minds again and told Ford to make the trucks then we went on strike and Red Star told Ford to cancel again, Ford said F--- You and your getting the tractors this way just plain white a lot wound up in 38 term a couple in 30 and thats that story.

I hope USF Holland doesn't have to go under first!

If YELLER don't get their ducks in a row, quit trying to "FINE TUNE" things around here, stop sending our freight over to yeller and roadway, Then we won't have to worry.

Have you not seen the abundance of Yellers and Roadways out at night?
Used to only see them during the day where I run. Now they are like Fed-Ex and Con-Way at night.:hysterical::chairshot::whistle::Fart:

At the MO-KAN grievance hearings yesterday there was a Roadway city driver who had a flyer that a customer had given him advertising the new Dugan Truck Lines. They are going to be in Mo, Kan, and Tx according to the flyer. Somebody said that the old man was trying to start back up.
Dugan has a web site on there freight line. Just type in Dugan under search and you will find it there. They are just using the name Dugan. Not Usf Dugan. There Trailers are white and just say Dugan with a green flower. That lucky charm.

Dugan has two line drivers in Dallas.Not real busy. Seems like they have been operating here again for at least a year.

Dugan Runs In Central Arkansas Also, They Run Drivers From North Arkansas. They Plan To Open In Little Rock 2009. The Web Site Said 5 New Terminals In 2008. Chris Dugan Bought The Dugan Name For Yrc. I Work For Usf Dugan In Lrk.

the new dugan

they have already started up. you can see them running in ok. and ks. their logo is a green shamrock with green dugan. why would anybody want to drive for them the way they treated their old drivers from chris t-l

they have already started up. you can see them running in ok. and ks. their logo is a green shamrock with green dugan. why would anybody want to drive for them the way they treated their old drivers from chris t-l

Maybe they changed. Now they are nicer people to work for. J.K.:hysterical: