ABF | DUI question

Pitbull

TB Lurker
Credits
will ABF hire you if you had a DUI in 1997, 11yrs ago? I know that it says no DUI suppension ever, didn't know if that was true or not. I have my doubles/triples, hazmat and a clean driving record sept for the DUI.
applied at Conway and got hired the DUI didn't matter because it was so long ago. Just wondered if ABF was forgiving? thanks for the info

Pitbull,
The only advice is when trying to get on at any Union company is to tell the entire truth. They can overlook some past issues but not if they find out and you didn't reveal it. Best of luck to you.

will ABF hire you if you had a DUI in 1997, 11yrs ago? I know that it says no DUI suppension ever, didn't know if that was true or not. I have my doubles/triples, hazmat and a clean driving record sept for the DUI.
applied at Conway and got hired the DUI didn't matter because it was so long ago. Just wondered if ABF was forgiving? thanks for the info
Don't apply when things are slow. But when they need drivers real bad, they will lower the standards.

Depending on the State you reside, the DUI is completely removed from your DMV Record after 10 years. ABF conducts thorough backround investigation on all new hires. One of the toughest in the industry. Good luck.

I had a dwi in 1993 and worked for ABF the summer of 05 if you worked at a company for just 1 week make damm sure you put it down and like these other drivers are telling you is correct TELL THE TRUTH good luck