ADuiePyle | duie pyle coming to maryland

motorhead

TB Lurker
Credits
has anybody heard if d.p. is looking into opening a terminal in the baltimore area, heard rumors of moving into n.p terminal if yrc folds.

dp owns the npme terminal in balt. from what we have been told, if npme changes ownership dp gets access to that terminal. that was another great move on yrc's part. selling at least 3 of our terminals to one of our biggest compeitors in the northeast . yrc is one of the biggest group of jackass mangement i have ever experianced in my life.

You can apply on the ADP website at aduiepyle.com and a recruiter should call you within a couple of days. We are hiring up right now, so don't delay. If you live down in Balt and you get hired, it could quite a long drive to work for awhile. Even though it looks bad for YRC, who knows what will happen. Myself I would hate to see that many drivers out of work. Good luck with your app.

hey bumper who exactly could i contact to get my foot in the door before it might happen?

if you apply, they will hold your name for the future if/when they open in Md. That would be a hike to work now in either York or west Chester Pa.

im sure theres a couple of guys i work with that Gomer Pyle might love. matter of fact they may have applied already lol. u know the type of guys that never take lunch, do about 20+ stops in a 48', beg customers for frt., cut deals with management, etc. some of my co-workers are some of the biggest company men around. what kills me is even after all the cuts we've had to endure at NP, these guys continue to run & dash all over the place. imagine what they'll do for that wonderful outfit called Duie !

im sure theres a couple of guys i work with that Gomer Pyle might love. matter of fact they may have applied already lol. u know the type of guys that never take lunch, do about 20+ stops in a 48', beg customers for frt., cut deals with management, etc.

Sounds like if you have enough of those guys your company won't go out of business. But really, 20 stops? Maybe 15. :LMAO:

Ok Captain Obvious. Any other brilliant business insight?

man, i was just waiting till i got some idiot with his sarcasm started. you guys over at Gomer Pyle just keep on trucking and make sure not to take lunch until all pickups are done.

Exactly what we were thinking when you showed up. :kickedoutsmile:

ofcourse that's how "you guys" would feel. it's an open forum homie, i didnt type anything wrong. obviously it touched a nerve with "you guys" huh ? geez, i wonder why. sometimes the truth hurts. that's ok though, i got thick skin my friend. you seem like the typical management type so i can see why u may have been bothered with what i said. too bad some of your drivers are too afraid to echo some of my sentiments on this board, as they are probably afraid Stevie O would try to track down their IP address. it's all good though, im a driver and i chat frequently with some of the Gomer Pyle guys so there's no need to make stuff up and ruffle any feathers. but hey, thanks for letting me know how u feel.

im sure theres a couple of guys i work with that Gomer Pyle might love. matter of fact they may have applied already lol. u know the type of guys that never take lunch, do about 20+ stops in a 48', beg customers for frt., cut deals with management, etc. some of my co-workers are some of the biggest company men around. what kills me is even after all the cuts we've had to endure at NP, these guys continue to run & dash all over the place. imagine what they'll do for that wonderful outfit called Duie !

Yes you typed some things wrong. You came into the A Duie Pyle forum with your Gomer Pyle stuff and then insinuated Pyle employees work like slaves or something. You're clearly jealous and even throw your co-workers under the bus. Stay classy PG, you're slippin.

Yes you typed some things wrong. You came into the A Duie Pyle forum with your Gomer Pyle stuff and then insinuated Pyle employees work like slaves or something. You're clearly jealous and even throw your co-workers under the bus. Stay classy PG, you're slippin.

Jealous ??? haha, clearly u can't be serious. as far as my own co-workers, in your eyes, they're GREAT employees. in my eyes, well, i'll get reprimanded if i wrote what i thought of them. like i said, the truth is painful.

sounds like another yrc driver who didnt like the way his vote went and now has to come on our board and try to start a problem. jealousy is a ***** isnt it

sounds like another yrc driver who didnt like the way his vote went and now has to come on our board and try to start a problem. jealousy is a ***** isnt it

no, what's a bi*ch is a grown ass man acting like an infant. man are all you Duie guys really that ignorant ? cmon, jealous, haha, of what i ask. please inform me.

We ar thriving, and YRC is diving. Nuff said.

whether who's thriving or diving isn't what the posts were about but since all of yall are oh so sensitive and too uneducated to engage in conversation, i'll leave u guys to go play with yourselves. just let me know when Stevie O stops running the place like (⊙▃⊙) Germany and actually lets real drivers use social media..aka...message boards.