FedEx Freight | Dumbest reasons for getting fired

This is not about union / non union , It's about RESPECT FOR ONE ANOTHER.
Something people have forgotten about in the past few years or were never taught
by their parents evidently. If you can't respect my Mods , Jeff and myself along
with our majority of great members then you do not belong here with us. Feel
free to vent and disagree but when it comes to threats , exposing people for hurtful
and viscous reasons , not following our rules as well as not committing copyright
infringement by posting something you should not have , then ya gotta go.
Please just have fun , relax...

Thanks everyone for making this place interesting.
Once again / TB Mods , Jeff & Smokestack

Last edited:
We weren't talking about verbal disagreements. We were talking about 2 people actually fist fighting, do that and see if you are still working with the company. Union or not.

keep believing your shop steward and union will protect you no matter what. Just ask Dick Dastardly about that and probably every ex teamster.
I was talking about actual fights, I've been in the teamsters union since 1975 and have always been treated with the utmost respect! A lot of what you say smells of bullshit!!!

I was talking about actual fights, I've been in the teamsters union since 1975 and have always been treated with the utmost respect! A lot of what you say smells of :horseshit:!!!
I was talking about actual fights, I've been in the teamsters union since 1975 and have always been treated with the utmost respect! A lot of what you say smells of :horseshit:!!!
You must of retired in about the year 2000. All the work place violence happening now, I don't think your going to keep your job no matter who you are, unless your a hockey player.

Maybe back in the 70's your local treated YOU good. But now all you have to do is go on web sites like TDU and brown cafe and see all the post on how people are treated by the teamsters.

You must of retired in about the year 2000. All the work place violence happening now, I don't think your going to keep your job no matter who you are, unless your a hockey player.

Maybe back in the 70's your local treated YOU good. But now all you have to do is go on web sites like TDU and brown cafe and see all the post on how people are treated by the teamsters.
Again, I don't think you have a clue what your talking about! But Hell if it was on the Internet than it has to be right! Right? And why would I of had to retire in 2000? Again, you haven't a clue what your talking about.....

Again, I don't think you have a clue what your talking about! But Hell if it was on the Internet than it has to be right! Right? And why would I of had to retire in 2000? Again, you haven't a clue what your talking about.....
You union cheerleaders crack me up. It's always your lying or you don't have clue. Maybe you have been treated well by the teamsters for the past 40 years, which I don't know why you would still be working with such a great pension. Maybe you have to still work because your pension is in the toilet. Oh wait that's a lie too because there is nothing wrong with any of the teamsters pension. Maybe you should worry about what's going on with the teamsters and pension cuts and corruption and not worry about Fedex because you don't even work here. I suggest work for Teammates for Democratic Union. They seem like the only ones who care about the union. Oh that's right everything they point out what's wrong with the union is a big lie.

You union cheerleaders crack me up. It's always your lying or you don't have clue. Maybe you have been treated well by the teamsters for the past 40 years, which I don't know why you would still be working with such a great pension. Maybe you have to still work because your pension is in the toilet. Oh wait that's a lie too because there is nothing wrong with any of the teamsters pension. Maybe you should worry about what's going on with the teamsters and pension cuts and corruption and not worry about Fedex because you don't even work here. I suggest work for Teammates for Democratic Union. They seem like the only ones who care about the union. Oh that's right everything they point out what's wrong with the union is a big lie.
I could give a rats behind about your precious FedEx, I've never asked YOU to join crap!!!! I have no reason to lie, unlike you I know what the hell Im talking about, I've lived it everyday for years and when you start spreading your bullshit I'm gonna call you out on it, and you haven't a clue what your talking about, also I would be willing to bet my Pension and my 401k will surpass what you get there genius, and again you stepped on your crank with your misguided bullshit!!!

I could give a rats behind about your precious FedEx, I've never asked YOU to join crap!!!! I have no reason to lie, unlike you I know what the hell Im talking about, I've lived it everyday for years and when you start spreading your :horseshit: I'm gonna call you out on it, and you haven't a clue what your talking about, also I would be willing to bet my Pension and my 401k will surpass what you get there genius, and again you stepped on your crank with your misguided :horseshit:!!!
Easy there old timer, I don't want you to have a heart attack.You haven't proved me wrong on anything. All you do is say your clueless and I know what I'm talking about and put up your little emojis up like that's really going to hurt my feelings. That's real great about your pension. What about the rest of your brothers and sisters pensions that are going down the drain? Probably don't care about that.

Easy there old timer, I don't want you to have a heart attack.You haven't proved me wrong on anything. All you do is say your clueless and I know what I'm talking about and put up your little emojis up like that's really going to hurt my feelings. That's real great about your pension. What about the rest of your brothers and sisters pensions that are going down the drain? Probably don'care about that.
The website puts up the emojis, but hey you already knew that? Huh? Rest assured, it'll take more than a snotty nose kid to give me a heart attack! Clueless? You seem to have the market Covered there also! Anyone who relays soley on a pension for retirement are only setting themselves up for disaster! But hey, Again... You already knew that, Huh? :)

I want help brother, we care. We know you've been chasing a hopeless dream and were worried about your mental health. I know your insurance is sub par and you have no chance of retirement. So what can we do?

Well to start you can send me an edible arrangement with some flowers. I never knew you cared your so sweet I'm blushing. I like cookies also.