Dumbing Down of America- Whats a Senator?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bubba74, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

Toby likes this.
  2. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

Must of been some jury selection process

3. LewSir

LewSir New Member

A Baseball team from Washington in the 60's ?

4. Bubba74

I can only imagine

5. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Nah,a hockey player from Canada...lol

canaryinthemine likes this.
  6. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

But surely this juror knows how to effectively vent.

[​IMG]

7. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

Group think is at the heart of any body of influence over a child's development,

"My program for educating youth is hard. Weakness must be hammered away. In my castles of the Teutonic Order a youth will grow up before which the world will tremble. I want a brutal, domineering, fearless, cruel youth. Youth must be all that. It must bear pain. There must be nothing weak and gentle about it. The free, splendid beast of prey must once again flash from its eyes...That is how I will eradicate thousands of years of human domestication...That is how I will create the New Order." – Adolf Hitler, 1933.

Children under the direction of the party were subjected to mandatory indoctrination into State run camps (Insert: Public Schools).

Where do you start, what group can you most influence to get to the end goal? Would it not be the next generation, the youth. After all are they not the most easily impressionable, they are the ones that can be sculpted and molded to except whatever they are led to believe.

Truth, facts, and logic have been significantly fading as America drifts into this new paradigm, we have witnessed the wholesale revision of history taking place and we still trust that people will speak the truth and present the facts, we as a society have become gullible, we have allowed the education system in this country to be overrun by those who believe that we all should think the same way to serve a particular political agenda.

Dr. Shirley McCune in her keynote speech at the 1989 Governor's Conference on Education.
    “Facts and absolute truth encourage people to think for themselves. But in tomorrow's managed communities, individual thinking must yield to collective thinking. Factual knowledge must be purged, along with biblical truths that enable people to debate, argue, and resist manipulation.
    Even math and science facts conflict with the new thinking. So, in the quest for "constant change", students must learn "new new math" -- math without math facts and computation -- and fuzzy science based on feelings rather than the facts that would anchor a child's mind to certain unchanging realities.
    Students who disagree with the planned consensus may face ridicule and intimidation and be marked "uncooperative" or "at risk". Many are assigned to more intense sensitivity training described by nice-sounding labels such as "conflict resolution" and "anger management". Like "critical thinking" and other educational euphemisms, these labels all point to the dialectic process that molds compliance and shows little tolerance for biblical truth.
    Christian children may feel anything but free to "express" their beliefs and feelings in such a setting. That's part of the planned intimidation.” (Crossroads by Bert Kjos)

Folks we have seen the fruition of this line of thought play out. Today’s youth have for the most part been dumbed down and sterilized of truth and independent thought. When you have people wailing to the sky on an anniversary of a duly elected president you have a good sense that a generation has been lost.

8. Bubba74

The MSM has given less than 3 minutes of air time to this trial