XPO | dummer for having read these XCO posts

bottomfdrking

TB Lurker
Credits
my god please don't tell me any of my fellow bottomfeeders are the ones who are complaining about us finnally buying new trucks and if they are i know they are not linehaul dsr's. sure badcompany thinks its a waste he drives an 06 on a bs short run try running my spot in a 01 or a ragged out 04 if im lucky. Ive heard the union bs is being pushed by senior drivers one more reason im not on board. management has been reasonably fair with me. I know to watch my back with the whiteshirts and im not of the opinion that i shouldnt have to earn my money any more because i did in the past. why isnt anybody talking about all the money were wasting on safestack retraining and the money we waste paying dsrs to be or TM's little rat pack. with all the outbound FOS's we have we still need a supposed union guy walking around looking at your loads instead of loading his lane. he has time to do this because a bottom feeder hits the dock every night and loads it for him. bottom feeders beware your scum as far as these senior dsr's are concerned and they will sell u out. senior guys took their 401s back and werent upset at all that u didnt next they'll give them a raise and youre brothers will hop off the wagon and say screw those guys they havent been here long enough to deserve one sure badco you probably drove a 01 but it was new when u drove it

my god please don't tell me any of my fellow bottomfeeders are the ones who are complaining about us finnally buying new trucks and if they are i know they are not linehaul dsr's. sure badcompany thinks its a waste he drives an 06 on a bs short run try running my spot in a 01 or a ragged out 04 if im lucky. Ive heard the union bs is being pushed by senior drivers one more reason im not on board. management has been reasonably fair with me. I know to watch my back with the whiteshirts and im not of the opinion that i shouldnt have to earn my money any more because i did in the past. why isnt anybody talking about all the money were wasting on safestack retraining and the money we waste paying dsrs to be or TM's little rat pack. with all the outbound FOS's we have we still need a supposed union guy walking around looking at your loads instead of loading his lane. he has time to do this because a bottom feeder hits the dock every night and loads it for him. bottom feeders beware your scum as far as these senior dsr's are concerned and they will sell u out. senior guys took their 401s back and werent upset at all that u didnt next they'll give them a raise and youre brothers will hop off the wagon and say screw those guys they havent been here long enough to deserve one sure badco you probably drove a 01 but it was new when u drove it
Don't worry about the bottom feeders. If this deal goes through, they'll be laid-off.

LOL, you all make me laugh, none of us will have a job at ConnedWay this time next year anyways. You think the economy has been bad the last 3 years? Hold on, because you haven't seen anything yet. The bottom is getting ready to fall out from underneath us all, and you all are worried about gathering a few breadcrumbs. :LMAO:

i agree blame obama for the health care problems and economy we are not the only ones facing these problems just today heard about verizon employees having same issues about health care and wages but i dont consider driving newer and safer equipment crumbs i'll put in more hours and save/manage money for the economic problems but i want to do it safely

LOL, you all make me laugh, none of us will have a job at ConnedWay this time next year anyways. You think the economy has been bad the last 3 years? Hold on, because you haven't seen anything yet. The bottom is getting ready to fall out from underneath us all, and you all are worried about gathering a few breadcrumbs. :LMAO:

So your saying that the sky really is falling.

So your saying that the sky really is falling.

yes it is only one segment of society in this country is discriminated against its not the germans or africans or even the gays it's the have nots and if u drive a truck or have any bluecollar occupation your a "havenot"

yes it is only one segment of society in this country is discriminated against its not the germans or africans or even the gays it's the have nots and if u drive a truck or have any bluecollar occupation your a "havenot"

If that is how you view the world, as a world of haves and have nots, if you view yourself as a "bluecollar have not", you should be all for Union and getting yours.I don't understand why your against it.

I never said I was against the union, I said it isn't going to matter. When the economy tanks completely, nothing will be moving up and down the roads......

Wow sounds like you are jealous sorry I have been here long enough to run what i want and drive what I want besides you have never driven a 68 f-model mac or a aeromax with no powersteering or air ride give me a break you are a bonefide suck--- anyone that is new like yourself should be glad he or she even has a airride tractor but you are to stu--- to realize that your future and your familys future is in jeopardy! nice try remember bottomdrking i choose my run........hahahaha!

i agree blame obama for the health care problems and economy we are not the only ones facing these problems just today heard about verizon employees having same issues about health care and wages but i dont consider driving newer and safer equipment crumbs i'll put in more hours and save/manage money for the economic problems but i want to do it safely[hahaha you doing it safely earn your stripes and not the yellow one down your back if you don't like older equipment then you should have started long ago instead of working at Mcdonalds! you will get your --- bumped off your run next year when all the senior dogs come back to the road and you won't have to cry about your 01 or 04 truck.......wow unbelievable.....and if you have kids or a family you would think you would try to look out for them and your brothers here but you are just another selfish person in this world...Sad very sad..

I will say one thing bottomfdrking you are right about to many fos's on the pad and the retraining but if we don't retrain its hard to get drivers with what we offer now Xdy is in need of drivers but can't find any....I will always backup any driver here and i don't care if you believe me or not i don't want to see anyone lose their job i have a family and so do many people and honestly the management we have now is really good in xco compared to terminator's reign...and do me a favor don't judge people for their for what they want and true I should not either........

I will say one thing bottomfdrking you are right about to many fos's on the pad and the retraining but if we don't retrain its hard to get drivers with what we offer now Xdy is in need of drivers but can't find any....I will always backup any driver here and i don't care if you believe me or not i don't want to see anyone lose their job i have a family and so do many people and honestly the management we have now is really good in xco compared to terminator's reign...and do me a favor don't judge people for their for what they want and true I should not either........
LTU is need of drivers and cant get any i wonder why.