Dwi-Michael Turner

If that's his booking photo, he looks fine to me. That kind of speed(20+ over) is a bondable offense by itself. And for him to be released in two hours that cheap is a good sign he wasn't totally wasted. I'm curious what his BAC was. It doesn't take much anymore in our zero tolerance society.His biggest problem was his heavy foot.

DWI or DUI's is an excellant source of income for the local government. It would be fitting that at the end of the process when you are charged that they should say: Good game man.

Don't tell em' my nAme... I didn't sAy anything.... I was hiGh when I sAid it.

Too late!!! Sorry my man, but 2 of Ohio's finest stopped me and got me to talk. The one who questioned me was 5-7 135 long strawberry blonde hair. I just could not stop yapping.

We can get busy robbing banks again.... Keep your head up, we will be on top again sOOn
This dang H0meland Seecurity is trying to take all the fun out of truckin...

But I called an old Sergeant Major
thumbnail.aspx
who knows this one guy wh0 knows this other guy....
thumbnail.aspx
that can make a call to the big 8 sided HQ and put all the snakes back in the box....convince them those prints belong to a dead guy and obviously a simple mistake has been made.

This dang H0meland Seecurity is trying to take all the fun out of truckin...

But I called an old Sergeant Major
thumbnail.aspx
who knows this one guy wh0 knows this other guy....
thumbnail.aspx
that can make a call to the big 8 sided HQ and put all the snakes back in the box....convince them those prints belong to a dead guy and obviously a simple mistake has been made.
I came to know a retired Marine Master Sargent who was a security guard at the Walmart warehouse in Los Lunas New Mexico. We became friends.