ABF | Dying in Dayton

No, not a Mr. Noble here a different man. When I see guys dragging their feet and bringing a set up with a flat I wonder what made them that way. Did Mr. Noble make them that way? I'd be willing to bet that those guys started their jobs with a good attitude and were glad to win and have that job. Most people want to come to work and be productive-some more productive than others but that is to be expected. Then something(s) somewhere happened and they got a bad attitude. The supervisor(s) responsible always want to blame the worker but having a good working relationship with their workers is a very important characteristic and makes the difference between a good sup and a bad one.

Dayton Linehaul Board Layoff Status

12 more road drivers laid off last week on top the 22 laid off a couple months ago.

anyone know how many laid off at other terminals? :couch:

I believe we lost a big account in sedalia 301, probably to ups. I have been layed off since 12-16-2011 because of it

I have heard that January 28th, 8 more road drivers were laid off in Chicago 034. I am not sure what that brings the total to but at one time they had 14 laid off so it could be up to 22. I Also heard that 15 bids were canceled.