Yellow | E.L.D.

Mine does both. I assume they all do, since it's FMSCA Law.

38zAFfM.jpg

It shows Pre-Trip Inspection on screen ?? that's to funny because we have some line haul driver's refuse to do it cause they don't get paid for it ?? but then again they refuse to do anything ! :apologetic:

It shows Pre-Trip Inspection on screen ?? that's to funny because we have some line haul driver's refuse to do it cause they don't get paid for it ?? but then again they refuse to do anything ! :apologetic:
I get paid for Everything! You need your next road contract to have it so your pay pays hourly pay for all on duty, mileage pay for all driving. Move to the modern world... its easier for payroll and easier to track, too. The ELD automatically proves you're doing the work. Use it to get paid and eliminate grievances.

Last edited:

Half our city guys leave the yard everyday partner, and don't even know if they have a flat, or brake lights...

pogo_1.gif