ABF | Earnings up, tonnage down...

Not real worried about what a Certified Liar says about me. And as rebutal for my worried about myself there over 3500 posts for you to research, don't know how many before we ported to the new server, and a whole other site to research. If you too stupid to see the truth in that amount of material, then I can't help you.

Like I said...you can't prove your accusations because they were just that...a desperate act a a desperate fellow...lol

Now...you are squirming around to try and get out of the situation that you got yourself into and for what...because you got upset and that's all you could muster up to try and get back at me ...when someone calls me a liar...I want proof...so I ask you again liar...prove it!

Now...lets get to the fact how you mentioned your 3500 odd posts...is that supposed to impress me? Like I said...you have become so desperate that you are truly embarrassing yourself.

Some just lie to get their point across...but you lied because you got upset at the truth and the only retaliation you could think of was to come up with a lie...like I said...sad.

Out of respect for TB and all its Decent members I will not respond any further in open forum.

Then be a man and say what you have to say to me in a PM...and get to the real reason you despise me!

No make no mistake about it we are paying your pension.Do you agree? YOUR JUST STATING THE FACTS BROTHER ALWAYS!

No, i don't think so. You are earning your own credit years based on hours and contributions. Retirees met that quota and their pension cannot be altered by anyone if they have over a year into retirement. Retiree benefits are funded. There are billions in the fund for retirees. No promise has been made to anyone who doesn't have the 25-30 yr. pension credits. If the funds don't come back full strength and you don't have the credits or age you get whacked big time. The Funds could make more changes to preserve itself if necessary so worry about your pension not mine or wolf's. We're staying home getting a weeks pay..OT included
biggrin.png
Your living large brother always

No, i don't think so. You are earning your own credit years based on hours and contributions. Retirees met that quota and their pension cannot be altered by anyone if they have over a year into retirement. Retiree benefits are funded. There are billions in the fund for retirees. No promise has been made to anyone who doesn't have the 25-30 yr. pension credits. If the funds don't come back full strength and you don't have the credits or age you get whacked big time. The Funds could make more changes to preserve itself if necessary so worry about your pension not mine or wolf's. We're staying home getting a weeks pay..OT included
biggrin.png
Your living large brother always
If we quit paying how long do you think you would keep getting full pay? We accepted the fact we were carrying you guys. But we did not get mad you guys have gotten angry. Just admit it and we can all move forward. Oh by the way did you all see our earnings are up? YOUR PENSION PAY BROTHER ALWAYS!

If we quit paying how long do you think you would keep getting full pay? We accepted the fact we were carrying you guys. But we did not get mad you guys have gotten angry. Just admit it and we can all move forward. Oh by the way did you all see our earnings are up? YOUR PENSION PAY BROTHER ALWAYS!

If ABF quit paying it would be more your problem then mine. You think it's like our dysfunctional social security system where those working today pay those that are collecting next week? No, the money is there for retirees. I'm happy for you that ABF's earnings are up but is ABF Inc happy with it? I don't think so

i work for abf and it is so sad how you yellow workers gave up so much with out a good fight .real men gave there lives for what we have an you just gave it back . and now abf teamsters are in the driving seat . many of us have 25 or 30 years in the pension but now us abf teamsters have to choose to stay in the pension or get out . abf cant be the only one left paying .so because your not paying .do we stay in an in 2 years were in the same shape as your co is or do we have to vote out abf paying into the pension so abf can stay in business an go to what upsf has . thats what we must choose to do so thats what all your give backs have created.

i work for abf and it is so sad how you yellow workers gave up so much with out a good fight .real men gave there lives for what we have an you just gave it back . and now abf teamsters are in the driving seat . many of us have 25 or 30 years in the pension but now us abf teamsters have to choose to stay in the pension or get out . abf cant be the only one left paying .so because your not paying .do we stay in an in 2 years were in the same shape as your co is or do we have to vote out abf paying into the pension so abf can stay in business an go to what upsf has . thats what we must choose to do so thats what all your give backs have created.
All true. So in essense what your saying is that now the reality is ABF is facing an uncertain future you see no option but doing the same as YRC........Give something up or go out of business.....Don't say that to loud here.

Until we burn through 17 billion. Then we do what we have to do. In the mean time I'm not kissing ass if thats what your looking for. Never did it when the company was paying my pension and not doing it because you think you are now.

It's time to get out ASAP ....

All true. So in essense what your saying is that now the reality is ABF is facing an uncertain future you see no option but doing the same as YRC........Give something up or go out of business.....Don't say that to loud here.

Did he ever mention anything at all about doing the same as YRC...No...read that again and play closer attention.

Until we burn through 17 billion. Then we do what we have to do. In the mean time I'm not kissing ass if thats what your looking for. Never did it when the company was paying my pension and not doing it because you think you are now.

Whoever said that anyone wanted you to kiss their ass...why don't you just grow up already and quit your crying because no one is twisting your arm to come to the ABF forum.

No we had the balls to say no than see what they have to say
That is not what I got out of your prevous post....I really thought you were looking to what the future might bring, my mistake. I pray everytime the balls come out it ends in the same result. :grouphug:

That is not what I got out of your prevous post....I really thought you were looking to what the future might bring, my mistake. I pray everytime the balls come out it ends in the same result. :grouphug:
That may be why we disagree. How about when the Balls came out in World War ll?
How about when they came out in the Civil Right Movement? How about when they came out on Calgary? No when the BALLS come out there will be a price to pay but the rewards can be life changing. To some of us things are worth fighting for. Honor, Manhood our family's futures and our union. By your post I get the feeling not all these things are worth fighting for to you. And that would be your right. But me I still have the desire for fairness and equality. SO go ahead and beat around the bush but for me I'm still in the fight. YOUR BATTLING BROTHER ALWAYS!

If you read 82's post Wolf he isn't saying that he wants to go backwards in a pension he is saying do we the ABF Teamsters stay in the Teamster pensions or do we do what some of the other Teamsters have done. Take a deal and save just ourselves and the hell with the rest of the Teamsters. You seem to forget this will be our vote and some will have to live with the outcome without even getting a chance to vote. And that doesn't feel to good to them. OH WELL! I'LL TAKE WHATS BEHIND DOOR NUMBER TWO MONTY! YOUR HOPING THIS WORKS OUT BROTHER ALWAYS!

That may be why we disagree. How about when the Balls came out in World War ll?
How about when they came out in the Civil Right Movement? How about when they came out on Calgary? No when the BALLS come out there will be a price to pay but the rewards can be life changing. To some of us things are worth fighting for. Honor, Manhood our family's futures and our union. By your post I get the feeling not all these things are worth fighting for to you. And that would be your right. But me I still have the desire for fairness and equality. SO go ahead and beat around the bush but for me I'm still in the fight. YOUR BATTLING BROTHER ALWAYS!
First I'm not gonna waste time explaining my outlook, your incapable of grasping it anyway. You really equate your BS with Civil Rights and World War ll. Insult those who risked there lives some more. You took on a Small trucking company and they blinked...credit due for that. Is it your plan for the future, pointing fingers at YRC and Wolf for the problems you face?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you read 82's post Wolf he isn't saying that he wants to go backwards in a pension he is saying do we the ABF Teamsters stay in the Teamster pensions or do we do what some of the other Teamsters have done. Take a deal and save just ourselves and the hell with the rest of the Teamsters. You seem to forget this will be our vote and some will have to live with the outcome without even getting a chance to vote. And that doesn't feel to good to them. OH WELL! I'LL TAKE WHATS BEHIND DOOR NUMBER TWO MONTY! YOUR HOPING THIS WORKS OUT BROTHER ALWAYS!
More BS. You know very little about CS with comments like that...or your into misleading everyone on purpose. You and ABF cannot save my pension no matter what you do. Leave or Stay makes no difference to me anymore. All this ranting and it ends up your just not Big Enough to get the job done. And again I have stated my thoughts in posts several times...no reason to do it again.