ADuiePyle | east brunswick

freightgod1954

so then why do they need a TM in East Bruns? did he get canned?? Its not the same guy whos going to New Penn??? What terminal did he come from and when is he starting??? I know the long time city dispatcher there is retiring so a spot is opening up soon.

Freightgod...the TM in EB was a 5 or 6 year Pyle supervisor, the last 1 1/2 as a TM. No one knows why he left, and the South Kearny dock supervisor job is just the word on the street. Doesn't make a lot of sence, but that was his call.

do you know whats happening at NP or are you just guessing??? Whats the deal with the PR operation moving down to Cinnaminson terminal?? Are there people moving with them? could be an oppurtunity down there. I know on the website they are looking for operation people.

do you know whats happening at NP or are you just guessing??? Whats the deal with the PR operation moving down to Cinnaminson terminal?? Are there people moving with them? could be an oppurtunity down there. I know on the website they are looking for operation people.

Horizon Lines ( ocean carrier to PR) is relocating to Packer terminal in Philly from port Elizabeth in mid April to save money and time.