XPO | East coast Vp

XCCX

TB Legend
Credits
I just heard the the east coast region Vp is leaving ( long time Con-way guy) anyone heard anything?

Heard his employment contract was up . Put in his notice last Friday and is leaving this Week. Good for him.

The king is dead. Long live the king. More of the same.

Glad someone got out, wish it was a driver.

A lot of rumors about the how and why. The one constant is that he don’t work here any more. If you have more than 20 years in this place. They are coming for you.

I really thought he was a puppet for xpo. I’ve known him long time My 2 cents
I didn't know him for a long time. Only briefly. He was an " aww shucks" guy once he arrived in Cincinnati region. At least that's how he portrayed himself. I found it astonishing how much he resembles Will Ferrell.

phaqC7o.jpg

I heard today and I think I have this right. Do your own research, but the Toledo TM, Dave Albin, replaced Meers. If you know better, say so.

I heard today and I think I have this right. Do your own research, but the Toledo TM, Dave Albin, replaced Meers. If you know better, say so.

No word that Albin has changed roles. Meers got head hunted. Strong offer. Better situation. So I heard.

Holy f u c k can't a guy just retire without a massive conspiracy and other rumors flying around. How long has he been here?

Well, how many regionals is that we have lost in the last year now ? And then the President, Brooks, gets out as well. You don't think that is worth paying attention to ?