TForce | eBay

Valerie

TB Lurker
Credits
I see that someone already has a UPS Freight truck on ebay. It has a starting bid of $30.00! No bids placed yet.

Valerie said:
I see that someone already has a UPS Freight truck on ebay. It has a starting bid of $30.00! No bids placed yet.
you gotta be kinding me,starting out at $30.00,:holysheep: unreal,did'nt think it was even worth that,but,a first run like that,maybe limited addion,could be:cool: :cool:

Skeeter said:
Anyone see any UPSF pups yet?
NONE YET,NO TRUCKS EITHER,our t/m said ever terminal in the system has till end of month to have the upsf decals/placards on the tractors,city trailers in their terminals.:cool: :wavey: :smilie_132: :tribehasspoken:

Valerie said:
why would anybody pay for that truck? At my terminal everybody got one free of charge and i mean everybody!!

Our salesman gave out a bunch of UPSFreight pens.
To hand out to our customer.
How much you think we can get for each one on E-bay?

I wounder how long I should hang on to my old pre-enjoyed Overnite caps,before they'll be worth some big bucks on e-bay?
Seeing Overnite is history,and you can't purchase,anymore Overnite branded stuff.
Just think anyone who has worked for Overnite for a few years,and has collected some Overnite items,we could be sitting on a gold mine.