ODFL | Eclipse call ins

Near 60 jr? Thanks. I'm just nearing retirement in a few years. No one believes me when I tell them my age because I'm in such good shape. Work hard at work, go home work hard in my home gym and eat right. I'm not one of you truck drivers and don't ever call me one.
That's right, you're a goat herder. Wait, you can't be that either. Your goatless. Billy, I don't mind be called a truck driver. It shocks people, cuz I don't look it, smell like it, or talk it. I'm Old School, just like many of the driver's on here. Proud of what I do, and try to enjoy it. Sometimes I blow off steam by stirring it up with you.

That's right, you're a goat herder. Wait, you can't be that either. Your goatless. Billy, I don't mind be called a truck driver. It shocks people, cuz I don't look it, smell like it, or talk it. I'm Old School, just like many of the driver's on here. Proud of what I do, and try to enjoy it. Sometimes I blow off steam by stirring it up with you.
Why don't you guys call a truce,and maybe Billy will mow your yard for free sometime??

Maybe he could cut the parking place for your triples, you know, the place of (horizontal refreshment)

You're just a punk kid! Aint nothing old school about you. I put more miles on my pallet jack than you have in a OD truck!

You're just a punk kid! Aint nothing old school about you. I put more miles on my pallet jack than you have in a OD truck!
Hahaha, gotta love it. I wish I was a punk kid, then I would be a slacker, fat and lazy. That's cuz you ride your pallet jack up and down the sidewalk. Have a great day. Hopefully you got all your freight thanks to the line haul driver's that worked all weekend.