Pitt-Ohio | ECM Transport/Center Valley, PA

LehighValley

TB Lurker
Credits
I noticed a job for a driver at 4723 Hwy 309, Center Valley, PA. Isn't that your Pitt Ohio terminal? Does Pitt own this company or what's up with them? The ad say's they are hiring full & part time drivers. Here's the ad below. Do they pay overtime also if you know?

PART TIME and FULL TIME positions
open in the Center Valley area
$18.50 hourly pay
Requirements: CDL A, Hazmat & 1 year exp. Excellent Benefits, 401K, Paid Vacations/Holidays and MORE!
*Limited Positions Available*
*Apply Now!*
Please apply online @

ECM is TL. POE is a majority owner51% or so.

Not listed on POE website at this time.

I am not sure of pay structure with them

Non-Union carrier

3 years before o/t is paid ????..wow.. you can do much better at most other ltl companies + jobsecurity vs such a smalltime carrier.

3 years before o/t is paid ????..wow.. you can do much better at most other ltl companies + jobsecurity vs such a smalltime carrier.

How nice you make your first post trolling on someone elses forum and telling someone they can do better than Pitt, thats fine but I see you didn't mention who you drive for on your information page. I hope you are doing better where your at so please stay there.

doing better somewhereb else? Hmm like YRC or Ward or how about conway? If i remember fed ex had to give back.. I got a letter from pitt that says we will get a raise this year and its not required by a contract. hmm let me know where you are going to do better.